PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wolfy days [spoilers]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 1617181920··· 262728

NightmareWolf's AvatarNightmareWolf
my boring days
ok within the last 2 days i have beaten a gym though by the skin of my teeth. like litterally all i had were my previous mons and she went through all of them except bud and bud barely made it with one hp left. bud was the boss of that battle. and my team as it stands now Penquin-prinplup bud-roselia NightWing-crobat Rotom-Boom machop la float-drifloon now i am just levelling up my team except prinplup to level 30 so i can beat jupiter. though the machop is going to be removed after jupiters battle since my son informs me that it will be pretty much useless after beating her. Pequin is going to be levelled up till it evolves again. boom is no longer temporary.
f2u template by yosei-san
Nightmarewolf
official mew sprites found on pokemondb.net my avi made by alexa 2d/3d
my boring days
yay got gulpin. which was the last of my great marsh pokemon in brilliant diamond i needed. now to get the swarms and the last of mr backlot plusl. in my platinum emulator my son got me the rotom forms. i now have a lawnmower rotom. :)
my boring days
ok in the emulator my son got me a mew and a shiny mew though the shiny one was quite by accident. but who cares i got a shiny mew!!!! and with another cheat hes getting me a manaphy. unfortunately it comes as an agg and the egg is over 30k so hes not doing that cheat till i get to one of the later routes which is longer then the routes im currently on so that the egg will be able to be hatched in an unenterrupted way. my team now is: penquin-prinplup briar-shiny mew cutsie- mew shiny duskull la float drifblim gabite. gabites and shiny duskull are only temporary till i can get shiny giratina and manaphy. well gabite will be apart of my team longer because even though my son says giratina is a good pokemon to have to face cynthias garchomp; an actual garchomp is actually better considering how i battle. and im going to make sure my pokemon are all level 100 when we meet cynthia as well. im not making the same mistake i did in brilliant diamond and just have my pokemon only 20 levels higher then cynthias pokemon. its going to be so high that most of her team will be swatted.
my boring days
with a few more cheats i got all the types of pokeballs and all medicines at 900. im going to sell what i dont need tomorrow or later on in pfqs day. yeah i should probably not use cheats but hell im not going to lie to myself and tell myself im actually good for ignoring help when its available. hey the cheats help who am i to argue?
my boring days
ok my platinum simulator got reset my son was trying to patch it so i could get all pokemon that was available at the time of platinums release. it failed but it helped me get my battle team a push. now i have 3 pokemon on my battle team 2 are permanent members: Penguin-shiny pinplup Cutsie-shiny mew Bud-shiny budew Hopefully ill have a better time this time through.
my boring days
ok the simulator is going a bit better this time bud is still my weakest pokemon. sigh. but hey i havent lost a battle yet so im glad. just by the skin of our teeth with bud on one battle. bud i have to do actual fighting to level up because it levels up with happiness and by battling with it rather then stuffing it full of rare candies i can get it happy faster and at a lower level in which i need for roselia to get some awesome moves without having to visit the move remember guy. my current team: Penguin-prinplup Cutsie-mew Sweetie-manaphy bud-budew the two left over spaces are being reserved for rotom and drifloon. got to figure out which pokemon besides mew can learn strength so i dont overburden mew.
my boring days
AFTER many long tries im finally in eterna city. and no its not because the trainers are at all difficult, because their not, but the game kept freezing on me. and because of that i decided to just get to eterna city and save. tomorrow for the majority of the day im going to be trying to level up bud and get it to evolve hopefully before it misses any levels that roselia needs to learn some awesome abilities. the goal for tomorrow is to ultimately defeat the gym leader and use cut at the old chateau and get a shiny rotom.
my boring days
sigh. bud did the same as before evolved after roselia could have learned some devastating moves. :( oh well now i have to dig in the underground in order to get the heartscales for the move rememberer. if it wasnt for the fact i couldnt get giratina till my 7th badge id just forget about getting those devistating moves. but since i cant wait for giratina i have to have some moves that are devistating in order to proceed.
my boring days
ordered a ditto egg 8 days ago it got done tonight. and it hatched perfect basic ivs just no perfect ivs that my friend is looking for. :( anyways tonight or pfq day has been pretty busy with my emulator. got rotom stuffed it with rare candy till it got to level 30, beat jupiter, opened the secret room and got lawnmower rotom. traveled down bike road beating up trainers as i go. traveled to oreburg to heal then went through mt coronet beating up trainers there too, then cleared out everything needed to be done to get to the gym plus got the amulet coin which is now on penguin; then i traveled all the way back to floreroma town and hatched the togepi and saved there i wont return to the emulator till friday in which ill catch a drifloon and then face fatina. MY team right now: penguin-prinplup cutsie-mew bud-roselia BOOM-rotom Sweetie-manaphy
my boring days
ok in the emulator i defeated both the 4th gym and the 5th gym. got the hm surf taught it to sweetie. and now im in jubilife where ill get the poketch app that i needed 3 gym badges for and if i can get another poketch app again if i only needed 5 badges next. my team is now level 50 and i cant wait to get giratina. im so excited its getting closer and closer!!! ok in pfq news: I am working on my water badge. I have for the last few days been maxing out my shelter pass adopting twice evoing pokemon. just got done with tonights or pfqs days just now. with about 30 minutes to spare before my midnight. also discovered a website that sells cheap organic foods and ethically treated animal products. its called misfit market check them out if you have the time. its the lower 48 states right now but if you are interested in getting them to hawaii or alaska or puerto rico or anywhere else in the world contact them and let them know. their prices are reasonable at least more reasonable then the brick and morter stores we have in illinois. I just caught a nosepass finally in brilliant diamond. yes now for the rest of the swarms.

Pages: 123··· 1617181920··· 262728

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page