PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wolfy days [spoilers]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 1718192021··· 262728

NightmareWolf's AvatarNightmareWolf
my boring days
well after a confusing row with the emulator i finally got to snow point city. im saving their because im tired of battling at the moment. ill face the gym tomorrow and find the hm i need then too. I just hope i dont dig up alot of trainers while searching for rock climb.
f2u template by yosei-san
Nightmarewolf
official mew sprites found on pokemondb.net my avi made by alexa 2d/3d
my boring days
well since my last post got everything went to lake then completed everything enough to where i got my shiny giratina!!! i also beat the last gym. so for right now all im going to be doing is re battling trainers with ghost god and getting max happiness with it so that when it faces cynthias garchomp it has a higher chance of hitting critical hit on it. and yes all my team will be level 100 by the time I tackle the elite four and cynthia. my final team Penguin-empoleon Sweetie-manaphy Cutsie-mew Boom-lawn mower rotom La Float-driflblim Ghost God-giratina
my boring days
well lately ive been walking at night. nearly made it around my complex twice tonight. going to try and complete it tomorrow eventually ill get to the 2 hour goal.!!!! its just difficult. im hoping with what im investigating with whats happening my body and we do things to help it get back to normal ill have more stamina.
my boring days
well i got ranked 1st last week for the tournament. and this tournament i got to hatch quiet pokemon. found a breeding pair of quiet pikachus so im using those for this week. If I dont get a melan larvitar by reset tomorrow im going to use a memory stick i bought. I hope i get one by then because Im tired of hunting larvitar. but oh well if not im going to be ok. to tell you how bad a chain i got for the melan i have a 150% chance with it right now. and no melan. which is 11,472 worth of hatchings. sigh. and its not like i dont have bonuses going on during this hunt either i have the uber charm the groundium z and a shiny charm. plus arceus rank. so i should have a melan sometime.
my boring days
well im in 1st place in this current tournament something i thought i wouldn't be considering everyone all of a sudden was hunting low ehp egg hunts. now rather or not i keep it is a different story. I've been working on my bug badge during this tournament and have gotten it up to 33% without hatching or evolving any pokemon this tournament. but tonight i just adopted a few along with a few electric since im now thanks to the tournament, working on that one. tomorrow i get an iron transfusion. sucks that it happens during the tournament but oh well i cant really use the tournament as an excuse to avoid a medical treatment. besides hopefully after this and the next two transfusions i wont need them any more. i found out today that my aunt has the same problem and takes iron transfusions. she would do iron supplements but they make her constipated. me I dont care which i do though the iron supplements are problem at first considering i have problems with remembering things. at least repetitive things.
my boring days
after years of putting minimal effort on here. I realized their is an easy way of earning credits without selling almost everything valuable. and thats interact on here. i hope i do enough each day to earn 100k credits per day. because thats how much i make during the tournaments. the reason i havent done this previously is because ph took up most of my time the majority of the time during the years and up till i left i kind worked all my life around ph. now while i have left and been left with more time on my hands it just never clicked till tonight i have time on my hands to interact with fields on here. im not interacting with parties because i still get annoyed at when people clearly interact with fewer then 6 eggs or one shot me while im trying to hatch whole parties. this wont stop it from happening totally but it will reduce the amount of times that it happens. I hate im still mentioning ph even after i left them but one more thing i m going to say about ph. i have made more in one day through interacting on here than i have ever made in a week interacting during the clickathons of shaymin kyreum or zeraora. and i was clicking 10-20k interactions per day on those days.
my boring days
ok found out that through fields i earn 109k credits. that includes last night which i earned 10k through my own fields. the reason i include last night is because its the start of the pfq day.
my boring days
ok i got done with my bug badge yesterday. still working on my electric badge which is at 50% right now. and today i started my grass badge. its currently at 6%. I adopted a ton of grass pokemon from shelter with a few electric because with the electrics i had i wasnt going to finish off my electric badge. I just need slakoth to complete my brilliant diamond dex in catchable pokemon in diamond. why oh wy does it have to be so difficult for the swarm to pop up. ive already been through the rest of the swarms twice. do i need to go through the whole list another time before it gives me what i want??? also in sword i think i ve mentioned this but incase i havent. i need smoked slow poke tail; and i've yet to get it. and i know ive seen moomoo cheese three times between the cook sellers since i screwed up with the tail and cooked the same dish twice and thusly wasting the tale. sigh. will these frustrations ever go away!!!
my boring days
well tonight i worked on my fields did the entire spicy fields without buying a new field. of course i had to sacrifice a few of my wishforge fields to do it. but anyways it got done. Im kinda dreading my bitter and any fields their the biggest of the fields i have. even if i were to use the trick i did tonight with my spicy fields i know im going to have to buy another couple of fields just for bitter. and any is larger then bitter so you know i have to buy some fields for that. oh yeah update on brilliant diamond i got my slakoth and now im just working on both earning 700k credits and evolving the pokemon i have for dex that evolve through level up. I still have to dig in the underground for the evo stones necessary for the rest of the evos. sigh. I should be glad they gave us a way to get all the evo stones in one place but im not. i really wish they'd let us buy evo stones at the poke shops. it'd make it so much better and easier. i wouldnt even care if they made each stone only available in certain cities just to toughen it up a bit. but having to rely on luck and chance to get the stones is a pain in the butt.
my boring days
well i havent talked about marapets for a while so lets.... In adition to all the good things i said in a previous post; their days and nights are pretty easy. their linked to hours. like an odd hour its day and an even hour its night. so if its night or day when you log on and you need the opposite just wait an hour and it will switch. this idea would be so helpful with other games where you needed to be on at a certain time of the day. but then some games wouldnt be as challenging if it did. not that marapets is easy if you want to level up in it. if you dont mind being low levelled its a pretty easy game to play but if you want to be higher levelled its much more difficult. and if you want to complete goals and get awarded for stuff its even more difficult. and if you dont have a way to earn au your going to have to sink money into the game because some of the goals actually require you to use au. au is the cash currency that you pay with real cash.

Pages: 123··· 1718192021··· 262728

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page