PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Wolfy days [spoilers]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Wolfy days [spoilers] >

GiratiBoo's AvatarGiratiBoo
my boring days
Have i mentioned that i am married??? have i mentioned that my husband is 24 years older then me??? well if i didnt im mentioning it now. which made the first few months of the covid craziness hell because i didnt want to infect my husband since hes in the age group to die if he gets it. well its been still hell during the covid mess just lessoning the hell as it progressed. anyways last year let me repeat last year he was told he needed open heart bypass surgery. they set the appointment for the next month. then the doctors called said they had to reschedule because the doctor lost someone in the family. i went ok fine. then they rescheduled it again for the very next month. they then cancelled it once again because that doctor forgot when he scheduled my husbands surgery that he also scheduled a vacation on that date as well. and its just been one thing or another setting back the surgery. well twice it was because of covid flair ups but the others were just stuff they could have scheduled around the surgery instead of forcing my husband to wait. the fact that my husband finally made it to the surgery still alive is amazing all things considered. yes today they finally had the surgery and until a several hours ago i was holding my breath waiting for a call saying sorry we got to reschedule once again. but a few hours ago they called and said my husband made it through the surgery ok. for the last few hours ive been trying to destress and calm down and nothing ive tried has gotten me to calm down. and i think i overstressed myself today and thats why im up this late at night and im afraid i wont sleep tonight because of it. the relief i had hoped i would feel when the doctor called me and said he made it hasnt hit yet. and when it didnt initially hit i didnt worry about it at the time because of the way i grew up in my childhood im used to holding back feelings when i first hear news and thought id feel relief an ever more few hours ago. and i as of yet havent felt it. and its really worrying me because if i dont release the stress that ive been having all day ill stay up all night. sigh. heres hoping i get some sleep sometime tonight.
f2u template by yosei-san
Nightmarewolf
official mew sprites found on pokemondb.net my avi made by alexa 2d/3d
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page