PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wolfy days [spoilers]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 1314151617··· 262728

NightmareWolf's AvatarNightmareWolf
my boring days
I now have arceus!! now i got to figure out what to do with myself in legend arceus. i could progress all the quests that I've ignored while progressing the main storyline and certain other sidequests. or i could just roam around the areas till the mis-fortune sisters spot me and i battle them. or maybe i should shiny hunt??
f2u template by yosei-san
Nightmarewolf
official mew sprites found on pokemondb.net my avi made by alexa 2d/3d
my boring days
got back into brilliant diamond and the first pokemon i tried to catch went through 3 ultra balls 2 premier balls and 10 pokeballs. and all it was was a chingling. an fing chingling!!! according to my son i shouldn't have had that much trouble in catching it. this is going to be a long journey in diamond as i try and play it. especially if the pokemon are going to be jerks about being caught. I wouldn't be annoyed about them being a problem with being caught except in pokemon games the word "effective" when it comes to moves ability to affect the pokemon either means a little bit, a middleing a bit, or fully takes them out which is why i get nervous when using moves on pokemon i want to catch. and dont get me to griping about the term "super effective" with moves. i wish we had a choice of using a light touch with moves like we do in legend arceus i found that the light touch ability on moves very effective when trying not to kill a pokemon. of course in legend arceus you got to watch your levels when you use your light touch ability on the pokemon you want. too high a difference between you and the target and even the light touch will kill the pokemon.
my boring days
comparing legend arceus to sword/shield, platinum and brilliant diamond quests-legend is the toughest with the quests not only do you need to know how to battle but also how to think. where as sword/shield are the easiest with the quest and thats due to its over use of rare candies and relying more heavily on battling rather then clue solving. catching pokemon- legends arceus was the easiest game to catch pokemon is mainly because you didnt have to rely on a move just being effective and you can control how effective a move is on a pokemon for the most part. for alot of them typing will still effect some of the effectiveness but for us that dont usually get into typing too much the ability to use a light touch in order to catch a pokemon is a godsend. platinum-swod/shield/brilliant diamon are difficult to catch pokemon mainly due to the fact that effective and super effective are used interchangible with moves you had no consistency with moves when it said super vs not.
my boring days
after doing some of diamond today i've really enjoyed it. mainly because since im not going for shiny charm and that arceus doesn't require every pokemon dexed I can enjoy the game as is. im up to the point that i need to attack the team galactic building.
my boring days
I got this idea to use clefable in brilliant diamond against cynthia. ran it past my son. turns out that the garchomp knows a move to counter fairy. sigh. I try I really try. hmmmm. oh you want to know why we aren't looking for a gible or garchomp on our own? because they are the least likely to show up in the area their in and are really really hard to catch even if they do pop up. the frustrating thing with legend arceus you had to keep going back to the villiage in order to go to any other area. come on gamefreak once we got done with all the quest we could at least have a little freedom in movement??
my boring days
my son helped me capture dialga in brilliant diamond last night. and i promised him some mochi icecream in return as a thank you for the help. the problem when i went out i left my card at home and i couldnt immediately go back because i had to visit my psychaitrist today and i had to be on time. so when i got done with my appointment went directly back home picked up my card and purchased the mochi icecream. i said i'd get him mochi icecream i and i got him mochi icecream.
my boring days
so i decided to go looking for a gible anyways. and i found one and my son says its close to evolving into a garchomp. even though it wont skip an evo but hey with it being that close i dont have to worry for long in evolving soon. me:"Where are rare candies in brilliant diamond?" son: "Got to use a dousing machine." me: "Where do you get that?" son: "You should have gotten it when you updated your pokeetch." me worried that i skipped that quest.
my boring days
found out why my son was so happy that gible was so close to evolving into garchomp. it seems its in the slow exp group. sigh why can't i have an easy evo with this pokemon?
my boring days
well beat volkner in brilliant diamond. now im going to find the tm earthquake so i can teach my garchomp that. and then ill level up my pokemon a bit before fighting the elite 4 and cynthia plus buy a few more hyper potions and revives.
my boring days
found out not only can i hunt giratina in brilliant diamond but shaymin too. shaymin looks so cute shiny!!!! hey i probably can hunt shaymin in sword as well!!!:) I can't wait till i can hunt zacian and zamazenta either on here or in an actual game. it'll be so cool to have them no matter where they are. no i am not melan hunting the two wolves. im sorry but their melans just suck they are lousy melans.

Pages: 123··· 1314151617··· 262728

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page