PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wolfy days [spoilers]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 1516171819··· 262728

NightmareWolf's AvatarNightmareWolf
my boring days
frig knocked out of 60th with the time that is left i dont think i have time to fall completely out its just im going to be very low on the totem. the only good thing is i have 5 hoopa eggs for tomorrow and also 17 summon items for the next day in which should save me from falling out completely.
f2u template by yosei-san
Nightmarewolf
official mew sprites found on pokemondb.net my avi made by alexa 2d/3d
my boring days
yay!!! Depp won. and my son got to witness justice being done. now my birthday will be even memorable. :) o and this happened on narcissist awareness day fitting considering a narcissist lost.
my boring days
I got a shiny honeedge on gpxplus!!!! now im hunting cosmog, impidimp, mudkip, and pineco on there. cosmog is my longest hunt.
my boring days
i got two beautiful dragons out of this last breeding. but in purchasing mates for them i have run out of room on flightrising. so i guess ill be once again saving for another increase size for my lair.
my boring days
so update on legend arceus: I decided to hunt this one exclusive mon to the game, and now noticing that some of my team is just under 100 im going to go what i call alpha reaping. basically hunt alphas for candies.
my boring days
well for brilliant diamond i got all the evo items off pokemon i need. thanks to my oldest it was quicker and less pokemon catchy then it would have been otherwise. i didnt want to fill up my boxes with pokemon i never intended to hoard in the first place. i kinda wish these pokemon that had these items were ghosts now those id hoard.
my boring days
for the most part ive not been participating in the type races. reason i saw no use in them. but now i see one. to get gems i wont normally get during a melan hunt im currently on. this should help me get gems more easily and make levelling up my badges kinda easier. the only downside if this is too successful ill be in need of relic items more then gems at a time when i could be levelling up said badge. speaking of the type race check out my current score
my boring days
looks like im not going to get a melan before this ubercharm runs out. i have 2 days left of it. and since i never get a melan at the end of charms i wont get one. sigh. which means ive gone through a full uber charm since niet changed it without a melan. sigh. oh well. its not like niet guaranteed a melan with these charms. the chances of a melan is still too low to get one each hunt. not that im giving up on this hunt. its just sad that im not getting a melan with boosted chances.
my boring days
ok my son got me this platinum simulator. im playing it so far my team is Penquin-prinplup Bud-budew NightWing-zubat Rotom-Boom rotom is temporary till i get duskull.

Pages: 123··· 1516171819··· 262728

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page