PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Proposal to Rename Albino and Melanistic Pokemon

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 27282930313233

KleinFye's Avatarhypermode-12.pngKleinFye
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc+.png
bet the neomon publisher won't like if we use their name XD though, i'm not sure it's copyright saved, but i doubt that they really like it either
Kumokiri's AvatarKumokiri
senior.pnge+.png
What about Lucid for Albino? (Lucid is like pure,and lighter colours are considered more pure)And Tainted for Melans?(basically the oppisite of Lucid)
angelatos's Avatarangelatos
grandmaster.pnga.png
tainted kinda implies that it's evil or bad in some way, I don't think that would work;;

after all, decay is a form of love

moth | they/them
MoriyaHiroaki's AvatarMoriyaHiroaki
grandmaster.pnge+.png
New name = Albino Shunshine Melan = Nebula
Here's my 2 cents on the matter. When it comes down to it, I think Iridescent is a perfect replacement for Albino, when you look up the meaning on google this comes up "showing luminous colours that seem to change when seen from different angles." 'Luminous colours' makes me think of the pale colours found on Albino Pokemon. As for the Melanistic, I feel Obsidian is the way to go. I immediately think of Minecraft, and how difficult it is to find/create/mine the stuff, thereby representing the sheer rarity. AND they both fit with Shiny, when thinking of Iridescent, you imaging it to be sparkly, Obsidian is 'glasslike' therefore sparkly. What do Shiny Pokemon do when you encounter them in the main series? Sparkle.
If I say something that seems mean please say so, I've lost friends in the past becasue of my autism and I just have no filter and sometimes a lack of understanding :(
i like tint or tinted for albinos i propose saturated for melans
  • click (& feed)?
  • game!
  • pfp
thank you if you do 💜
come play this or that with us on here!!
my profile picture is from here!
typomouse's Avatartypomouse
ultra.png

QUOTE originally posted by Crystalkitsune85

Albino- Lumina Melan- Nox
With the new Pokemon Snap game that is out, this word (Lumina) could lead people to think they're looking at the luminescently glowing pokemon from New Snap instead of just rare to get through breeding. Pluuus the Lumina effect can be achieved by throwing a special item at Pokemon (Lumina Balls) so people might also assume they need a special item to get them.
Help Cosmoig Evolve!
i believe "high lighted" for the pastel variants sounds simple and can be easily remembered i think "scored" or "shaded" sound pretty cool for the darker variants.
FartBreath's AvatarFartBreath
collector.png
Albino —> Lumin (like Luminosity) (shortened down ver. Lumes/lumin) Melanistic —> Charristic (like charred etc) (shortened down ver= charrs) These are all I have for now!
berrypass's Avatarberrypass
ultra.pnge.png
I vote Frost for albinos and Nocturne for melans.
...and that's a wrap.

Pages: 123··· 27282930313233

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page