PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

[dex=] Pokédex completion BBCodes

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Pages: 123456789

apatheticdude's Avatarapatheticdude
Full support! We need this and it'd be so much easier to keep track of your pokédex for your journal or about me, I don't see any negative points to this other than converting the site code from the pokédex page into something we can use. I loved the idea of being able to add regions as someone else added, like using [dex=eggdex/kanto] as an example. This is great!
sig got removed, ill update when i have motivation pfp is jirachi plush
Xygallix's AvatarXygallix
This is a great idea. It doesn't sound like it would be too difficult to implement and I'm sure lots of people would use it
Check out my free fields, full of R/E/V/L and pairs! One of my friends runs a shop, go see her if you want box/shelter hunts, free egg dexing and her free fields!
drkrogue's Avatardrkrogue
I give full support! I would love to use this in my journal and "about me". Would love to see it in the future!
Avatar by: my best friend for me
QuirkyRabbit's AvatarQuirkyRabbit
Bump
trade shop ☆ summon rerolls charms s/a/m/d and more!
art shop ☆ pixel art banners signs and more!
she/her avatar and signature art by me
Bump
umbreonXØ's AvatarumbreonXØ
Full support! I think this is a great idea!
Score: 0 please click my dragon eggs too
Full support, found this whie trying to see if something along these lines existed so I'd love this
MythicTime's AvatarMythicTime
Full support, always would like more code options to display progress :)
Still don't really know what I'm doing, but I'm getting along just fine
leerie's Avatarleerie
support! i've been revamping my journal and realized that while i'd love to have some dex progress bars there, it's tedious to update and i usually just forget. an automatic way to count would be so helpful!
20 | they/xe | autistic attune your ears to the grinding gears! art shop | website
Bump

Pages: 123456789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page