PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

[dex=] Pokédex completion BBCodes

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Pages: 123456789

LuluDracon's AvatarLuluDracon
Don't understand how the codes work but I can keep em up on either my phone or laptop and imput on the other 1, or just CV, I support
Support for the same reasons as 24alynx
"Riddle me this, what makes the world go round? Why that's right, IT'S LOVE! Well, that and inertia along with the north and south poles, we don't talk about that tho."
Crystal-Fox's AvatarCrystal-Fox
I support this one, would be real nice to have
  • Special Pokemon
  • Shops!
  • Type Race
Score: 0
koikingwarden's Avatarkoikingwarden
support! for folks who have a progress bar showing how much of their dex they have, having to update it every time a) they dex a new pokemon and b) new pokemon are added (hello hisuian formes) is.... very tedious, especially if youre trying to keep track of it seperately by region or by vanilla game vs pfq exclusive, although that might be a bit above-and-beyond. even having something that just copies the display of your own total progress bar in the dex would be nice
𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓉𝒶𝓁𝓀 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝓂𝓎 𝓁𝒶𝓂𝓅𝓈 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃
x 4390 / 6278
TyoKaimera's AvatarTyoKaimera
100% support! I like to track my progress on things like this -- and compare it to my VIPs, but manually changing my dexes is hard. May i also suggest: [DEX=Egg/Kanto] and [DEX=Egg/MyTotal] or [DEX=me/Egg] to differentiate between what is possible vs what is complete.
Click ma crew?:
  • Typerace
  • My Starter
  • Credits
Lv. 43 — 666 / 5,607
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Docile nature
Avatar made by me for my use only. May create a sprite shop with my sisters at some point. Maybe. PM me if interested!

Type Race Progress counter by LycanKai! Their Journal expired for inactivity, so it took some hunting for me. I have it saved in the credits of my ABOUT if anyone needs it!
QuirkyRabbit's AvatarQuirkyRabbit
Erm... sorry but I don't really understand your suggestion? What is "my total" and "me" in the codes supposed to represent? Would you mind explaining a bit more?
trade shop ☆ summon rerolls charms s/a/m/d and more!
art shop ☆ pixel art banners signs and more!
she/her avatar and signature art by me
TyoKaimera's AvatarTyoKaimera

QUOTE originally posted by QuirkyRabbit

Erm... sorry but I don't really understand your suggestion? What is "my total" and "me" in the codes supposed to represent? Would you mind explaining a bit more?
Sure! So i was meaning what is tracked on your pokedex, vs what is left to collect. So like this: [progress=[DEX=Egg/me]/[DEX=Egg]] [DEX=Egg/me]/[DEX=Egg][/progress] would yield
422/629
Does that make a bit more sense?
Ah yes, I always meant [dex=egg] as showing your own egg progress (the same way inventory= works), and possibly [dex=eggmax] to be the total number ^^
Bump
I've been subbed to this thread for months. I forgot that I didn't show my own support. Honestly I think everything's been covered so 100%. Could take advantage of this for my journal.

permissions?

Well the art except my about layout is owned by me. ToxicGluttony made my about theme.Then who made my pfp and melan baits? I did! Staff if you are reading this I do have proof I made them, I just don't currently feel comfortable linking my youtube channel, so if it is really necessary I'll pm you guys the link.

come visit my shops!

Art Shop! Where all art is 50zc! Pfp and baits only atm Regular Shop! Shinies, Gem + Box hunts dexing and more!

Pages: 123456789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page