PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

[dex=] Pokédex completion BBCodes

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Pages: 123··· 6789

Orchid's AvatarOrchid
This would be a great addition! Especially if you have a progress bar and then new pokémon are released it could auto update that.
1,403 Type Race Hunt: 5 / 396 / 0 Journal Avatar by Janssi for my use only
Support!! I have bars for dex progress in both my About Me and in my journal, having a specific code for it would be so helpful since I wouldn't need to update them all manually ^^'
  • Me
  • Hunting
  • Links
✦ Critter ✦ he/they ✦ 21+ yo ✦ +1 server time
Avatar made by me. For my use only, don't share outside PFQ. PM or here to commission one. ☆ Bait made by me. PM if you want to use, don't share outside PFQ.
x1/x0/x1 April TR:
☆ Go to my shop for BOGO50% specials!
QuirkyRabbit's AvatarQuirkyRabbit
Bump
trade shop ☆ summon rerolls charms s/a/m/d and more!
art shop ☆ pixel art banners signs and more!
she/her avatar and signature art by me
Bump
SnarkAttack's AvatarSnarkAttack
Full support! I just started on Pokefarm, and being able to share my dex progress with my friends without having to manually update everything would be great!
Shirarisun's AvatarShirarisun
just started tracking this on my own about me and YEAH i need this, massive support!!!
shira//any pronouns//-4 server time hunt journal
pfp source | sprites from kirby super star
Bump
Found this whole trying to see if the cose was a thing already, and it isnt!!! I fully support this and would LOVE to see if happen!!!!!
Toby • He/Him • 20+ SHOPDEXINGBAIT SHOPHUBBY I'm a 20+ year old furry artist and future VTuber, I'm a trans man so please only use he/him pronouns for me! Above are links to my shop (check out if you see any mons in my UFT field), my thread for completing my Pokedex, my hutning bait shop, and to my husband who I love dearly <3! Pfp is by Keclo!
D.MC's AvatarD.MC
Support x20! As someone who hasn't played in a few years this would help me with getting dex trades from other users instead of doing it manually. (which is alot harder to do codes on mobile.) If there could be a code to also show others what you currently have in your dex I support it as well, it would also go well with this code for obvious reasons too. This also gives us more coding to use on site too ^^

PM's welcomed as long as its an actual conversation. person who made my PFP.
Orihime's AvatarOrihime
I support this and can see this being useful for so many users! c: being able to track one’s dex progress without manually updating everything every single time.
The moment you learn how to spread your wings and love yourself, is the most beautiful moment in life. ♥ ~ credit:MochaFox check out my suggestion for adding an extra button/option for batch sending out sweet hearts ~

Pages: 123··· 6789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page