PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

[dex=] Pokédex completion BBCodes

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Pages: 123··· 56789

Omanyte's AvatarOmanyte
Supporting this, was looking for a way to do this to keep track of my dex progress publicly.
| Type Race Score: 1900 Credit
soozy's Avatarsoozy
i came across this while searching for the code to add to my journal but i’m guessing there isn’t a code for this yet? ^^” it’d be really nice and convenient to have tho!

☆ soozy | she/her | 23 ☆ ☆ time zone: PST (7 hours behind ST) ☆ ☆ PMs are always open! ☆ Type Race Score: 0 Bug; next Dark
meikorn's Avatarmeikorn
Full Support, I think it would be helpful if you wanted to publicly show your dex progress without having to manually change it every time
🦇 she/her · my art lair · my journal · credits
avatar by type o negative gif made by me
🦇
casually collecting nightmare shrouds, buying 20zc/equiv each
91 / 1000 Nightmare Shrouds
feel free to send a trade!
FlitPix's AvatarFlitPix
How is this not a thing yet after such a long time and such overwhelming support? If there's a specific reason for it to have not been accepted/implemented at this point, I'm curious as to what it is.
PFP: Pokemon TCG, SwSh 022/202
Quirky-Aries's AvatarQuirky-Aries
Fully support this!!
⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅
sukka's Art Shopcredits

Credits

Code @RAINB0W Sleepy Wooloo and Shop Banner @sukka
I fully support this! I wanted to something like this in my journal when I first started, and it'd be great for dexing threads or shiny/albino dex tracking in my journal too! I love the idea of being able to do something like [dex=shinydex/paldea] to show how many Paldea shiny dexes I still need to collect. Totally fine with [inventory=shinydex/paldea] format too!
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
EsperBear's AvatarEsperBear
I fully support this and funny enough I found this while looking for this type of code! As someone who likes having progression bars kept in my about me or my journal to keep track of how far I have to go for reaching my goals, this would be super helpful.

EsperBear | 26

Type Race Score: 0
QuirkyRabbit's AvatarQuirkyRabbit
Bump
trade shop ☆ summon rerolls charms s/a/m/d and more!
art shop ☆ pixel art banners signs and more!
she/her avatar and signature art by me
Doba's AvatarDoba
Support + I’m baffled this isn’t a thing already?!
the little tiger
pokémon level twenty-seven /ᐠ - ˕ -マ₊˚⊹♡₊ ⊹ happy halloween, pfq! 💻 thread links
journal | art requests
PrincessRoxie's AvatarPrincessRoxie
Support :) I wouldn't have to update my signature every so often if this existed, which would be very nice.
Score: 0

Pages: 123··· 56789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page