PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Opinion request: Shelter Reservations

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234567··· 131415

Reshiram's AvatarReshiram
ultra.pnge+.png
I have never experienced using the shelter reservation option before, but it is something that I would use frequently. I'm in for shelter reservations!
Avatar Credit: Made by Dragonshifter, Permission granted
The Ultimate EXP Boost!
A Hypermode user who has activated a Super Lucky Egg on a x3 Niet day who has Pokérus, hatching a Pokémon whose type matches the V~Wave and their Wishalloy badge... and it's their birthday!
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
grandmaster.pngc+.png
I've never used them. Back on PF1 when you could just click it and come back later (which I assume was a bug anyways) I used that frequently for my own convenience, and I can see how bringing back shelter reservations could be really useful, but I wouldn't pay premium currency for it when there are other more important things I could be saving for.
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
not really. It's great to reserve an egg that you need, but many? That's kind of takes away the purpose of adopting the eggs from the shelter. You adopt when you need it.
kotamyn's Avatarkotamyn
master.pnge+.png
i never really used them so i wouldnt really care but some people use it i guess
Tré Cool's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTré Cool
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd.png
I used them frequently on PF1 but wasn't able to make it back around long before the recode. I still wish it was implemented because trying to find eggs most people aren't breeding, and yours seemingly disappear when released, makes it difficult to hunt so by the time I find any they're hatched. However, it's not a necessity so if it wasn't recoded I wouldn't be upset.
Type Race 0

TR Trophies

Trophy CreditJolleon
Avatar art by NARUTO999-BY-ROKER - DeviantArt
BloodyHM's AvatarBloodyHM
elite.pnge.png
i honestly cant say ive ever reserved an egg, so i have little to no opinion if this stays or not
Avatar by Me(Uploaded here), Although Heavily Modified from the Gallade Portrait from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 3: Explorers of Sky, and not very well done, but its kinda better then nothing :p
w00tdude9000's Avatarw00tdude9000
champion.png
While I'm not very sure how exactly it used to work, I think I would definitely use it, as well as people who haven't gotten the black flute yet.
Grübey's AvatarGrübey
ultra.pnge.png
I would like shelter reservations to make a comeback
Artwork is provided by my dear friend Zerobold
Helly25's AvatarHelly25
ultra.pnge.png
I remember shelter reservations from PF1 and I used them frequently :) So I am PRO reservations xD
MishaBaby's AvatarMishaBaby
ultra.png
I'm not sure how valid my opinion really is since I'm new here, but here goes. It's a lovely idea, but I wouldn't use it any time soon. Still new, so there are other things I want to save my GP for. There are things I'd much rather have first, like the ability to sell fields, or access to the Shop. Thank you for posting this, and thank you for all of your hard work on this site. =) Have a good day, hun!
Seeking lab born Vivillon of all colors to complete my collection; I can offer swaps of Meadow coloring. Just PM me. ♥ ALWAYS SEEKING OT Swap partners! Please PM me if you need OT swaps for anything, especially if you have Lab-Borne pokés to swap! ^.^  

Pages: 1234567··· 131415

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page