PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Opinion request: Shelter Reservations

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345··· 131415

Lily Waters's AvatarLily Waters
I think it would be a good addition, but not a "fan favorite" Early on, when you have a few adoptions, and later, during hunts, it could be useful, but maybe make it a lower priority.

Hai!

Heya! I'm Lily, a smol friendly teddy bear :3. I'd love talking with you all, send a PM! I love playing little games, like truth or dare, and RPing, so if you wanna, just let me know! Bai!

Links

Avatar credit to Rumble Siggy credit to Noseinbook42 Check profile for shops :3
V de Blois's AvatarV de Blois
Personally I never used it or feel like I ever would, I only ever go to the Shelter when I have a space in my party to fill, therefore I could just adopt an egg and never require the reservation. That being said, I can see why some people would use it so I don't think it is a good idea to remove the feature entirely. My opinion is that as long as there are people who use it, it should be kept. If the number of people who express a need for it is very low, however, then I don't see a problem with just pushing it lower down the priority list, behind more, err, 'sought after' re-implementations *cough*shop*cough*
Victorique de Blois, Grey Wolf and mystery solver extraordinaire. Will anything cure my boredom today? Avatar is official Gosick art, copyright Bones.
Rory's AvatarRory
It's used rarely, but used. And I think that, with the upcomin new gen (and a whole new set of eggs to get) it be more useful for newer eggs. For me it's a yes.
img official by Honkai Impact 3rd
Zar123's AvatarZar123
to be honest, i dont even use it so i dont really see the point in actually having it. i mean maybe instead of having that we could like maybe have something like a filter for what Egg/Pokemon(we have already hatched/atained before) we want so those who are shiny hunting a certen Pokemon wont have to keep refreshing forever to find the one Egg they are looking for in there.
my avatar is from the 2021 event calander
Asia's AvatarAsia
Oh I miss shelter Warmers ! If shelter reservations will work same as shelter warmers in PF1 then I would love them back! <3
20 / 150 Tidal bell
184 / 500 Clear Bell
77 / 150 Gracidea Seed
142 / 150 GS Ball
JadeRachelle's AvatarJadeRachelle
While the Shelter Reservations are helpful to some people, I don't think it's used by the majority of users. I think that while yes, it is a nice thing to have the option to do on the occasion that you spot a rare/desired egg or Pokémon but your party is full, it's not exactly something that is important to standard play as carried out by the majority of people on the site. I think it should be reimplimented at some point, but perhaps leave it for a later date and focus on something that would make a larger portion of user's play easier/more enjoyable. Rather than bringing back something that only a minority of players consider useful in their daily lives (lives? their daily use of the site, I mean), I think it would be best to move it near the bottom of the list and instead focus on other things that benefit a larger range of users first. But hey, you've done an amazing job thus far and I commend you for your work and thoughtfulness on coding and bringing new, as well as old familiar options for play out for us users to enjoy.
Shop is located here I do custom post/sig templates Not overly social, PMs aren't a great idea
🕸 🕸 🕸
Rokon's AvatarRokon
I can't say I've ever used shelter reservations, and that is because they serve me no purpose nor have I any interest in using them. I'm sure we could live without them.
cee - he/she/they - 21 icon from Rachel and Jun youtube sig sprite by me stoked sparksurfer! everything i post is to be read in the flattest voice possible
lagomoth-exe's Avatarlagomoth-exe
I'd say if they were to make a return they should be low priority in case you find something you couldn't pass up.
Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug
Personally, I never used them. By the time I returned to PokéFarm after that long
Roughly 16 months.
hiatus I always mention, they were already gone, but quite frankly didn't seem worth it from what I had read about. I know this may not have necessarily been the intent, but I'll add that the only two things that I find myself missing fairly constantly are PokéTransfer and Autofill Templates, the latter of which may not be planned to ever be implemented on PFQ, I have no clue. Note to self: finally make an Autofill Template suggestion thread.

Journal

18+

Trade Shop

new Clan()

Raca (PFQ Wiki)

Sei
I would use this m it will help if I were hunting certain eggs I need
Hello I'm Mitchell. Visit Saturn's Shops there quite nice. Oh? You don't know who Saturn is? Well this user used to be BloodyScarlett and Hexel!
Hey! I'm Jade! Saturn loves to chat! So if you want, give her a friendly hello!
Heya! I'm Angel! I want to credit all these cool artists who made us, and banners! These are made by an awesome sprite artists, Lord Magikarp and William Allen! They all have a shop you should visit! Gezie drew Saturn's icon
help saturn get hypermode
Zophan Canister
0/2500 ♡♡Pkmn Adopt and Auction shop♡♡

Pages: 12345··· 131415

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page