PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Opinion request: Shelter Reservations

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456··· 131415

I would probably use it if it would be here. So nobody else can grab the egg that i tried to get
~Avatar image is an original art from MapleStory 2~
Tigress87's AvatarTigress87
ultra.pnge+.png
to be honoust, i would not use it very often at most with a ditto or shiny/melan legendary or that kind to ensure it. I would rather hope that the server finds a way to get rid of those lags without having to shut down exp gained in fields.
I mean, I would use it if it was here. I would find an egg that I haven't hatched yet, but my party would not have room by then. Honestly, I would use it if it was here, but I won't be crying if you decide to not do it. I would rather something everyone wants and loves be put in. But if everyone is either on the fence or could go either way, I say it isn't worth the time and effort.
Avatar is sprite from the X/Y games~
Zerø's AvatarZerø
grandmaster.pngb.png
I feel the idea of reserving an egg/Pokemon is good but I'm put off by the idea of buying a pass every time. Perhaps it could be made into a key item? Have it reserve, say four Pokemon at once, and then have a cooldown time before any more eggs/Pokemon can be reserved? Or if it remains a single use item, perhaps allow for bundles to be bought at a discounted price? Perhaps reserving a Pokemon could be an added upgrade on a shelter pass instead? For instance +1 reservation spot for every upgraded shelter pass you obtain? Just a few ideas off the top of my head. I feel it has some purpose but for the most part I don't think many use this.
  • Featured PKMN
  • Site Events
  • Links etc.
Lv. 52 — 6,602 / 8,269
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFlying
Happiness 27%
Hasty nature
v-water.png 64 z-normal.png x 5 gem_normal.png × 3296 4.pngCurrent Chain: 4/452
Artwork made by Cabbaccino.
Check out my trade Shop, I'm buying Shiny Pokémon for my Shiny Living dex! My first field has free Pokémon, just drop me a PM with who you want!
pokéfan69's Avatarpokéfan69
champion.pngc.png
Personally, I never used the Reservation feature, but I think it would be helpful to me, and everybody else if we could filter what shows up in the shelter(ie. a hoarder of Bulbasaur could just bring up all the bulbasaurs in the shelter, pokemon and eggs).
Can you defeat the Sun City Gym.
PrimeZ's AvatarPrimeZ
champion.png
I think that it's very usefull for when you find an egg that you really want, but you are in the middle of a hunt and you have no shiny charms. Personally, I think it's worth it.
I don't believe I would ever need it as it haven't struck me this far, so I think it's better to put time on something else. You have enough work as it is... ^^'

This post contains one or more BBCode Errors and cannot be displayed properly.

Error: Item "Wishing Stone" not found on line 6

If this is your post, please edit it to correct these errors. For now, the post will be shown raw, with no BBCode processing.

[center][size=7]Avatar is made by BananaLizard. Shop banner made by Sunshine Lady. >>>> [url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/171400/Keira-s-Little-Hideout-U-C/post/3800133]My Journal[/url] <<<<[/size] [url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/63336/Keira-s-Little-Corner-open][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Keira_Lorelei/Art/IMG_1485.JPG[/img][/url] [progress="[inventory=Wishing Stone]/1000"][inventory=Wishing Stone]/1000 [item=Wishing Stone][/progress] [style].expbar { display: inline-block; width: 40%; margin: 0 1em; background: white; border: 1px solid purple; &>div { background: #F7B3DA; border-right: 1px solid purple; } &>span { font-size: 10px; font-weight: 400; color: purple; } }[/style] [progress="[inventory=Water gem]/3200"][inventory=Water gem]/3200 [item=Water gem][/progress] [style].expbar { display: inline-block; width: 40%; margin: 0 1em; background: white; border: 1px solid purple; &>div { background: #F7B3DA; border-right: 1px solid purple; } &>span { font-size: 10px; font-weight: 400; color: purple; } }[/style] [/center]
MMMuse's AvatarMMMuse
champion.png
I would use the feature; but for the most part if there's something I want in the shelter, I just don't reload and hope no one grabs it :) I've never gone to adopt and have it say another user has claimed it. However, with our rising numbers this may be something much more useful down the road!
Crescent Fire's AvatarCrescent Fire
superior.png
I personally wouldn't use it, but I do like Zero's idea, as our numbers are growing, adopting a pokemon and only hoping it doesn't get taken may become harder in the future. So maybe do keep it and use one of the ideas they gave-
Crescent's Trade Hub Check it out!! :) My baby evolved! ^∆^
NORsevvy's Avatarhypermode-12.pngNORsevvy
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png
I'm sort of 'meh' for them. I mean, it's there, but I really never use them. The only time I remembered using it was when I was new and bought one for the heck of it. But all in all, Its meh to me.
in peace, may you leave this shore, in love, may you find the next, safe passage on your travels, until our final journey to the ground... may we meet again. typerace points! - 7027 [pfp is by spacehavoc!]

Pages: 123456··· 131415

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page