PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Opinion request: Shelter Reservations

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 131415

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Having taken into consideration the overall opinion, I'm going to remove Shelter Reservations for now. The may come back in future, or something else (better) may come instead. But for now, the Shelter will operate on a first-come, first-served basis. I do want to note that the purpose of Shelter Reservations is mostly gone: - When you come back to the Shelter page later, the same Eggs/Pokémon that were there last time will still be there, unless they were adopted by someone else. Some Eggs may have been hatched by the Shelter Team in the meantime, but overall things will tend to still be there. - You can quickly send a Pokémon to your Fields to make room in your Party, if possible. - You can still view the Shelter, even if your Party is full, without a Reservation. In fact the only use that's left is if your Party is full of Eggs. So I'll look into some options, but for now its usefulness is pretty much gone.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Pages: 123··· 131415

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page