PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Opinion request: Shelter Reservations

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 12131415

dreamistar's Avatardreamistar
It'd be nice but honestly I don't think I would use it. Instead of reserving pokémon, I think other people who wouldn't just reserve the poké would adopt it right away.
please click my bubby! ⍟ check out my shop!! ⍟ avatar by gezeichnet
In my opinion, its useful. Consider: Full party, see a pokemon you need the dex for? Reserve it. It's a small thing, but sometimes useful. (Though coding it is definitely not small, that much I know.)
x0/300
x3/300
While it's a good idea, I myself have never used it, and most likely never will. I think that it is not a feature that is worth working on, as its minimal and only really helps with rare items found in the shelter. Perhaps try making it more effective, or perhaps change it for a different feature?

Image Credits

My icon is a screenshot taken from the Tangled TV Series. All rights belong to disney.
DreamThief's AvatarDreamThief
It's a tricky question for me, I think. On the one hand, I've never used Shelter Reservations before, and I probably wouldn't if they were brought back as they were. I personally think that a lot of the consumable items on this site just seem too expensive for single use items. I don't want to sound overly-citical, but that's my opinion, sorry. So single-use ones, I probably wouldn't use. On the other hand, Sei's suggestion of Shelter Warmers (I don't recall them being of PF1, but I wasn't a great player on there anyway) sounds awesome. Obviously a limited number of them, and someone also suggested a cool-down time which I think could possibly be related to interactions (X number of interactions before a Warmer can be used again after you've taken the Egg from it OR possibly put Egg/Pokemon in and then requires X number of interactions before it can be removed from 'stasis' and put into the party and which don't count towards Exp./hatching). It's possible (depending on price - like 100ZC or something) that I'd buy them even if they were ZC-purchasable. Not if they were more than 100ZC though, probably. Maybe each one would get a bit more expensive to buy, too. My only other suggestion would be to make the reusable Shelter Reservations purchasable with credits (and an option for GP/ZC would be nice). Like 1K or even 5k I'd probably buy a few. More than that though and it gets into my personal 'too-expensive for one-time use' territory. Possbily make price for one-time things like that relate to Trainer Rank, so that it's more balanced, I dunno? (Could be abused though.) So that's my two cents; hope it's useful!
Enter my bi-monthly writing competetion here! Prizes to be won! Stories to be told! Explore the continent of Cassia and join the Adventurers’ Guild in Tanzarine City here! A PMD story with huge world-building, personalised storylines and mysteries galore! Avatar made for me by FlarinaFairy as a Secret Santa gift.
Jess3's AvatarJess3
honestly, I would like to try the feature!
DarkSword104's AvatarDarkSword104
YES! I WANT IT!
Zubat's AvatarZubat
To be honest, yes, I would use it. A lot, probably. I usually have a full party of eggs and I love to browse through the Shelter and if I see something I'd like to adopt, I either used up all my adoptions for the day or my party is full. Sometimes the next time I'll be able to get the Pokemon/egg, it's already been adopted. I've actually been wanting the feature ever since I joined :P
  • About
  • Collecting
  • Other
X-Ray Specs

X-Ray Specs

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A pair of glasses with special lenses that grant the ability to see through thick barriers.

Sells for 500

Lv. 95 — 20,715 / 30,068
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
◤Chris | He/Him◢ ❤ Lover of Braixens and Zubats ❤
Collecting:
GS Balls
Zubats
Gligars
× 392 / 500
Stream Milo Murphy's Law on Disney+ !!
credits
Code @Colorful Braixen & Zubat Art by Piptoons on Twitter (16+) Backgrounds from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
havarti2's Avatarhavarti2
I'd use it so much. I always find pokes I wanna adopt after I use up my adoptions and I stare at my screen in frustration.
Avatar edited by me! :3 My Instagram, check it out if you like photography! I've got too many badges for the signature, so if you want to see my gym badges, they're in my about me! :)

QUOTE originally posted by Fox159

To be honest, yes, I would use it. A lot, probably. I usually have a full party of eggs and I love to browse through the Shelter and if I see something I'd like to adopt, I either used up all my adoptions for the day or my party is full. Sometimes the next time I'll be able to get the Pokemon/egg, it's already been adopted. I've actually been wanting the feature ever since I joined :P
I second this, it's something I've wished for quite frequently, and will most definitly use if it is in place
0 points Mouse's Midnight Market! S/A/M sales, boxboxes, gem swaps, summon sales & more Avatar art by me
Myrthe's AvatarMyrthe
I have never used it before, and will probably never use it when it returns.
Buying all summons, megastones, boxes, tokens and gems in my shop! ~
Avatar made by Box for my use only

Pages: 123··· 12131415

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page