PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Opinion request: Shelter Reservations

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 131415

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Shelter Reservations have been unusable for a while, waiting for me to get around to programming them back in. But before I do, I want to ask something. Are Shelter Reservations something you actually want? The reason I ask this is because pretty much every single feature has had at least one person PMing me asking when it will be done, from the Egg Supplier to the PokéDex, to Transfer, to OH GOD THE SHOP!! But nobody has PMed me asking when Shelter Reservations will be back. So before I spend time and effort re-implementing this feature, I figured I should ask if it's even wanted. If so, great! I'll get on it. If not, why? Could something better be done instead? Get your feedback in now!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Suríya's AvatarSuríya
Not...really, no. I mean... yeah it's great that I can reserve one egg at a time... but that isn't really helping me when I need to find many eggs. The only time I reserved an egg was when I found a Ditto by accident. I think it's a feature I can do without.
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 1925 — Shiny Total: 32 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
SaberStar2's AvatarSaberStar2
I never used them, it wouldn't make a difference to me
made by meikorn
Help me out? :) avie by me, button by Ultimate Fish
GS balls
DeathDragon's AvatarDeathDragon
Sounds very nice, but I think I must say I have the same opinion as Suriya. I haven't found any Ditto yet, but I never missed the feature at all. I think it will do you more good to invest your time in some other nice update. :)
Mauhea's AvatarMauhea
I can honestly say that I've never used shelter reservations and probably still won't if they are re-implemented. So for me I won't be fussed whether they come back or not. :3
Avatar made by Dream. Used with permission~
Personally, I use to use them when I was in a middle of a hunt to reserve eggs, I may of wanted to hatch, some time. Many a time, used them to pick up that illusive rarely bred egg or possibly a start to a breeding pair for Pokémon. Which may of stayed there until after my party was hatched or a week or more with eggs, until after a hunt. There has been times through the last months, where I am pretty sure, have wanted to reserve something but weren't able to. So to me, they were helpful and wouldn't mind if they returned but of course am only one person.
Updated: Feb 24th
PF1 User Name: TRasenS. Avatar, buttons, coding done by me. Dex image from the Bulbapedia. Banner made by Tendlex on PF1.
crazycatpup's Avatarcrazycatpup
it is a nice feature to have when you find a rare egg but don't want it sitting in your party because you know you'll totally accidently hatch it no matter how hard you try not to but honestly,I feel like it's not used a super lot otherwise. it almost seems like space that could be used for something different.
craftylilcrow's Avatarcraftylilcrow
I'm not entirely sure on what the shelter reservation is for, to be honest! I'm assuming its for when you don't have space but spot a pokemon/egg you REALLY want. Either that, or it's for when there's two pokemon on the same screen that you want, but adopting reloads the screen? Personally, I haven't seen a need for it, I like just going in and picking up an egg I haven't dex'd yet, but I can see for people hunting it would be nice if they could reserve a selection of eggs (TBH I haven't even breached shiny hunting yet I have no idea how people get that many eggs xD) So, I wouldn't mind it? But maybe put it off for a bit.

✦ Crow ✦ Mx | They | Them ✦ 29 ✦

My Fieldscredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @craftylilcrow on Toyhou.se Signature Pagedoll official art(?) on serebii.net
Type Race Points : 0
Cheap's AvatarCheap
I think it would be better to select a pokemon/egg you already have in your Pokedex , then get a notfcation for when there is one in the shelter. Of course it should be limited to a certain number.
pfp: Official Xenoblade Chronicles 3 portrait.
Score: 0
Type race icon by LycanKai
Shazi's AvatarShazi
A nice idea, but honestly if you are hunting, you should be pumping more eggs in the shelter than you need so you can find them easily. I don't think they are nessicary
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me

Pages: 123··· 131415

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page