PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Free Field Directory 2.0

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 2324252627··· 394041

Salem2's AvatarSalem2
I have some free fields!
Username: Salem2 Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: PMs for now Where are your free fields located?: Second field :3 What are your free fields named/labeled as? Free/Release What types do you have in your free fields? Mostly normal but sometimes I'll drop a legendary or two! Is there a limit?: Nope! Other: Some have odd names but pay no attention to those! Sometimes I'll add a little gift to the trade.
DreamySheep's AvatarDreamySheep
I have some free fields!
Username: DreamySheep Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: PMs please Where are your free fields located?: Top of my fields right after the UFS fields What are your free fields named/labeled as? Free in name What types do you have in your free fields? Mostly legendaries, exclusives and normal mons Is there a limit?: No limit! Other: Please link which Pokemon you're wanting in PMs. I also have free fields with 90-96% breeding pairs! Anything in the Trade fields is also free.
pfp by Spinyx for my use only
AlienVisitor's AvatarAlienVisitor
I have some free fields!
Username: AlienVisitor Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: PMs are fine! Where are your free fields located?: At the start of my fields. What are your free fields named/labeled as? Free What types do you have in your free fields? Normal, Exclusive, Variant and Legendary Is there a limit?: No, take the whole Field if you want! Other: The Evo trade Pokemon are mostly free too. New Users get gifts because I have nothing better to do lol.
Jojo | 22 | they/them
credit
Background made by me F2U code by Gumshoe
Mockingbird13's AvatarMockingbird13
I have some free fields!
Username: Mockingbird13 Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: PMs or labelled trades Where are your free fields located?: Close to the top What are your free fields named/labeled as? Free 1/21 and so on What types do you have in your free fields? Normal, Exclusive, Variant, Legendary, Delta, Fossils, Rare Genders (depending on stock) Is there a limit?: No limit Other: If it's a trade evo like orkit you can ask me to throw in the evo item for free :3
Lv. 100 — +28,951,601
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FirePsychic
Happiness 27%
Quiet nature
Melia's AvatarMelia
I have some free fields!
Username: Melia Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: Shop Where are your free fields located?: Bottom of fields What are your free fields named/labeled as? FREE What types do you have in your free fields? N/E/V - Normal, Exclusive, Variant Is there a limit?: 5 pokemon per request, but can request as many times as they like Other: pokemon in the free/release field get released very often.
Melia ✦ Inactive 「 Star searing flames of absolution! 」
credit
Background is official art from Xenoblade Chronicles Avatar made for me by sherrie F2U code by Gumshoe
purplepleb's Avatarpurplepleb
I have some free fields!
Username: purplepleb Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: PMs Where are your free fields located?: Near top of fields What are your free fields named/labeled as? Any field with 'Free' in the name What types do you have in your free fields? N/E/V/L Is there a limit?: Rare genders are 5 per day, others have no limits Other: Helps me a lot if requests are grouped into sets of 5 (or 2s for pairs)! Current hunt regulars are also free but kept in hidden fields, just pm me for what + amount you need!
Amazing avatar by Jormunkeeper!
Leon Albertus's AvatarLeon Albertus
I have some free fields!
Username: Leon Albertus Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: PM Where are your free fields located?: Top three fields What are your free fields named/labeled as? Free to good home What types do you have in your free fields?: Exclusives, varients, vivillions and legends Is there a limit?: no limit! Other Everything is typically gotten from the shelter, but check for you nab if it's for breeders to make sure they werent previously yours! I only have 15 slots avalible (sometimes less) so if you want more than that please collect as soon as possible so I can get the others sent.
Come check it out! I make all sorts of adoptables and can do all sorts of stuff for art! Banner made by angelatos profile picture made by Rylee ☆ I use She/her or they/them pronouns, but you can use any pronouns really I don't care as long as your being respectful ^^
I have some free fields!
Username:ANonymous919101 Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: PMs are preferred (I dont have a shop) Where are your free fields located?: Bottom of fields What are your free fields named/labeled as? Up for trade/gift What types do you have in your free fields? Normal Is there a limit?: No, you can take as many of them as you like😁 Other:Currently the Pokemon in my free field are mainly spare Eeveelutions
Waterstone's AvatarWaterstone
I have some free fields!
Username: Waterstone Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: (Link to your shop here if you have services for this! You can also say both if you're okay with either option) Both, I'll put up a link in about a weeks Where are your free fields located?: (Top of fields, bottom, first 3, last 3, etc) First field What are your free fields named/labeled as? (EG: FREE; WF, Trash, etc) Free/Release What types do you have in your free fields? (N/E/V/L/D - Normal, Exclusive, Variant, Legendary, Delta) Normal Is there a limit?: (please state if there is a limit on adoptions or not) Take as many as you'd like! Other: I can send them with their evolution-required item for 2 GP, ready for you to evolve yourself, and I can Tier 1 trim it if it happens to be a Passovan or Furfrou for 100 GP.
xnotyuki's Avatarxnotyuki
I have some free fields!
Username: xnotyuki Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: no shop so PMs are fine Where are your free fields located?: all fields except zappy woops What are your free fields named/labeled as? various. i have hoards of drampas, galarian meowths and woopers, most other mons are sorted by berry and type What types do you have in your free fields? mostly normal mons, a few of the others Is there a limit?: none Other:
drampa hoarder extreme

Pages: 123··· 2324252627··· 394041

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page