PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Free Field Directory 2.0

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 2425262728··· 394041

fizzy's Avatarfizzy
I have some free fields!
Username: fizzy Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: PMs please Where are your free fields located?: at the bottom of my fields What are your free fields named/labeled as? "free #", my "release" fields are also up for grabs but are emptied daily What types do you have in your free fields? mostly evolved normals, & e/v's. some aged mons and lvl 100s as well Is there a limit?: no limit Other: i'll only send up to 10 trades at a time. i'm trying to downsize my fields so these aren't likely to restock frequently atm.
icon is official art, from here check out my free fields :o)
Sjusk's AvatarSjusk

QUOTE originally posted by Sjusk

I have some free fields!
Username: sjusk Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: I prefer pms for pokemon. Where are your free fields located?: First and second field (there will be more in the field when my eggs hatch) What are your free fields named/labeled as? Extras and Extras #2 What types do you have in your free fields? Normal Is there a limit?: No limit! Other: Link pokemon to make things easier for me.
I have some free fields!
Username: Bellabomination Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: PMs. Where are your free fields located?: My fields are sorted by berry type, and the free fields are the last few fields of each type. What are your free fields named/labeled as? Labeled with the 100 emoji. What types do you have in your free fields? Pretty much anything, all level 100. Is there a limit?: no limit Other: please link the pokemon. :)
avatar commissioned from theshawndeer
CorgiBlu's AvatarCorgiBlu
I have some free fields!
Username: CorgiBlu Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: pms please Where are your free fields located?: near the top, right after my breeding pairs What are your free fields named/labeled as? Release What types do you have in your free fields? mostly normal, but occasionaly there will be some more interesting guys in there. Is there a limit?: nope! Other: please link the pokemon you want. at the moment these pokemon are mostly pokemon i just needed to dex and are now set to be released to the shelter. if you see a 'mon you want, ask for it! field gets emptied fairly regularly.
My Baby
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 37 — 3,454 / 4,219
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ground
Happiness MAX
Bold nature
PFP Art from Team Fortress 2 comics. Edit by me.
JennyPoke21's AvatarJennyPoke21
I have some free fields!
Username: JennyPoke21 Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: PMs please Where are your free fields located?: The last few What are your free fields named/labeled as?: They have 'free' in their name What types do you have in your free fields?: N/E/V/L Is there a limit?: Please keep it by 5 a day Other: if possible, please link the pokemon, if not I don't mind a description of the mon (Field, name, gender and Nature) If the mon has a trade evolution with an item tell me and we can figure something out.
profile picture by Cele, Type Race counter by Shiitakii
Lv. 58 — 2,432 / 10,267
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalFighting
Happiness 27%
Adamant nature
Lv. 100 — +2,134,712
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GhostFire
Happiness 27%
Quirky nature
Lv. 100 — +2,453,201
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
PsychicFairy
Happiness 27%
Modest nature
xnotyuki's Avatarxnotyuki

QUOTE originally posted by xnotyuki

I have some free fields!
Username: xnotyuki Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: no shop so PMs are fine Where are your free fields located?: all fields except zappy woops , make baby and drampa matchmaking (3 fields). spare fields are at the end What are your free fields named/labeled as? various. i have hoards of drampas, galarian meowths and woopers, most other mons are sorted by berry and type plus my spare fields What types do you have in your free fields? mostly normal mons, a few of the others apart from the hoards, random depending on the tourney at the time Is there a limit?: none Other: only the drampas are sorted, and any berry is sorted into the sour fields by default.
edited
drampa hoarder extreme
Vampiress88's AvatarVampiress88
Thank you to all the new people offering their free fields to help the community be able to knock out pokedex entries or help with making pairs ^.^. Everyone should be added in/updated now. I'd just like to remind people to not upvote any posts within the most recent week at least as upvoting is my way of keeping track of who I have added into the list and who I still have to add. I have noticed the extra upvotes on some of these past posts and it's given me extra work to have to go back and double check to see if I had upvoted it or not. So please just remember to not upvote any posts that have been made in a week so that I can make sure to get everyone added and updated as quickly and easily as possible. Don't forget everyone, you are all amazing for having free pokemon to offer to help other people out! Keep up the amazing work with keeping those fields stocked <3
Meowcall's AvatarMeowcall
I have some free fields!
Username: Meowcall Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: (Personal Messages) Where are your free fields located?: (Bottom of the Fields) What are your free fields named/labeled as? (Free. Message me.) What types do you have in your free fields? (Legendaries) Is there a limit?: (There is no limit) Other: Other random rare Pokémon may rarely get added to the free fields.
I'm looking to swap these for Serious Nature ones: Same Gender for all.
Golizma's AvatarGolizma
I have some free fields!
Username: Golizma Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: PMs for now! Where are your free fields located?: Top 8 fields What are your free fields named/labeled as? Free Fields (PM w/ Link) What types do you have in your free fields? (N/E/V) Normal, Exclusive, Variant Is there a limit?: No limit, go nuts! Other: Please. Please take them.
wehhh... sigh, forum avatar was drawn by me
Wonderling's AvatarWonderling
I have some free fields!
Username:Wondern Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: PMs Where are your free fields located?: Toward the end, after s&s feilds What are your free fields named/labeled as? "Free; Getting Tossed" What types do you have in your free fields? Normal, occcasionally exclusive Is there a limit?: no Other: :)

Pages: 123··· 2425262728··· 394041

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page