PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Free Field Directory 2.0

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 12345··· 394041

HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
I have some free fields!
Username: HowlingCat Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: PMs Where are your free fields/what are your free fields named?: Any fields with free in their names Is there a limit?: Nope Other: Please please please link me the Pokémon you want me to send because I do not organized my free fields and it can be a pain to dig through. You’re missing a [/b]in the the code after “Is there a limit”
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
Vampiress88's AvatarVampiress88
Added you to the user list HowlingCat! Thank you for contributing ^.^
ScarletRain's AvatarScarletRain
I have some free fields! Username: ScarletRain Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: Shop! Is there a limit?: Nope! Other: Thank You for re-doing this!
- 1558 points for team flying. May 2020.
Added you into the list ^.^ Thank you for re-contributing :)
Jana Kennedy's AvatarJana Kennedy
not sure if you picked up on it in a previous users post but you are missing a [/b] after the “Is there a limit” in the template form ^.^
I have some free fields!
Username: Jana Kennedy Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: my shop I do not want any pms relating to trades unless guided there from my shop. Where are your free fields/what are your free fields named?: any field that says free Is there a limit?: i normally say 10 per person per day but i'm not that busy at the moment so may be able to do a bit more depending on how many you want in total Other: Thank you for bringing this back :)
Always looking for quirky pokemon!
  • Typerace
  • Shop
Current Type Current Points 1060 Clicklist Next month=
My shop! I offer shelter hunts, free fields, shiny/albino, variants/exclusives and more. Please post in shop rather than send a pm. Buying
Spectral Leiomano
for anywhere between 20 - 40zc depending on market price - send pm to see if i have enough money ^.^
Avatar is from Unus Annus, free to use image from the 'pick a side' part
KyáiiChán's AvatarKyáiiChán
I have some free fields!
Username: KyaiiChan Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: PM's are fine, just please label the message as 'free fields'. Please url link the pokemon you're asking for, it makes my life a lot easier and quicker :D Where are your free fields/what are your free fields named?: Fields labeled '✦. free field ✦' Is there a limit?: 6 adoptions per day, per user ^^ Other: Thanks!
My Trade Shop (summons, melans, shinies, custom hunts etc.) Murphs Trade Shop (summons, melans, shinies, items etc.) [♡] forum avatar created for me by the wonderful DuchessLunaire, for my use only ♥ [♡]
Both of you have been added to the user list ^.^. Thank yo for contributing! @Jana - No I didn't notice that I was missing that [/b] part haha XD. Thank you for informing me :)
gannymede's Avatargannymede
I have some free fields!
Username: gannymede Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: PMs for now, still working on my shop! Where are your free fields/what are your free fields named?: release/free, they're normally the 1st few fields. Is there a limit?: no limit, but i can only send 10 pokemon at a time atm. Other: you can ask about any pokemon in visible fields!
my art shop!!
[pokemon only sketch shop] [All art used is my own]
CosmosBound92's AvatarCosmosBound92
I have some free fields!
Username: CosmosBound92 Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: Both PMs and My Shop! Where are your free fields/what are your free fields named?: Fields marked Free berry preference and Free to a Good Home! Is there a limit?: Please only 10 at a time but you can ask for more as many times as you need! Other: Please link the Pokémon you want! Thanks!
** My shop!! Avatar by Eve636! Shop Banner by King's Sprite Shop
I have some free fields!
Username: Suicune Lover. Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: (Link to your shop here if you have services for this! You can also say both if you're okay with either option.) PMs. Where are your free fields/what are your free fields named?: (This is for those who take PMs. If you have a shop with free field services that specifies this, go ahead and skip this part) Free Field. Their right after Mt. Olympus & My NFT fields. Is there a limit?: (please state if there is a limit on adoptions or not) No, although at the moment I only have 5 trade slots, so I’m sorry if it takes me a while to get to you. Other: Nope!

Pages: 12345··· 394041

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page