PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Free Field Directory 2.0

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 161718

Vampiress88's AvatarVampiress88
The orignal Free Field Directory seems to have been inactive for some time now, so I thought I would make a 2.0 version (after getting approval from staff) to get it alive again and to help the community with up to date free fields. I've kept most of the original intact here for convenience. Some people may have extra instructions, so please make sure to check their original post by clicking on the 'post' part next to their name i nthe table provided.

What are Free fields?

Free fields are specific fields made by users who have a extra pokémon they don't need anymore/need the extra space, and are willing to gift them away. Free fields are sought out for not only finding pokémon you may not have, but also for making breeding pairs. (More on breeding pairs here!)

Would you like to contribute to the guide? Copy, paste, and fill out the form below! I wil upvote once you've been added ^.^

[center][u][b]I have some free fields![/b][/u][/center] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?:[/b] (Link to your shop here if you have services for this! You can also say both if you're okay with either option) [b]Where are your free fields located?:[/b] (Top of fields, bottom, first 3, last 3, etc) [b]What are your free fields named/labeled as?[/b] (EG: FREE; WF, Trash, etc) [b]What types do you have in your free fields?[/b] (N/E/V/L/D - Normal, Exclusive, Variant, Legendary, Delta) [b]Is there a limit?[/b]: (please state if there is a limit on adoptions or not) [b]Other:[/b]

Rules and Notes

• All PFQ rules apply, of course.
  • Please subscribe to this thread if you wish to join/use it, it helps you and others with accessing free pokemon with ease.
  • If you are on moble, you may want to rotate your device sideways to see the list properly.
  • If you wish to contribute, all I ask is that you're generally active on this site.
  • If you're going to quit PFQ/go on a long break/no longer have free pokemon, then please PM me or post here to let me know. I will remove you from the list.
  • If you're headed to someone's shop for free field services, please respect their rules too.
  • This thread is a directory, not for requesting pokémon from users' free fields. If you need pokémon from the free fields of any of the users listed, please contact them with what's provided in the user list.
  • Those who don't have their usernames linked don't wish to be PM'ed, please respect that.
  • Make sure to PM me in regards to changed usernames, change of shop, or change of desired contact for your free fields.
  • When asking for pokémon for free fields, it's courteous to link said pokémon with bbcode '[url]LINK[/url]'. It saves a lot of time and confusion on both ends. If you cannot link, at least state the field name!
  • It is also courteous to respond as soon as you can, as to not clog up trade slots as some people do not have a lot.
  • Do you know anything else important that I should put here? PM me or put it in the "Other" section of your form!

User list

REMEMBER THIS RULE WHEN ADOPTING! When asking for pokémon for free fields, it's courteous to link said pokémon with bbcode '[url]LINK[/url]'. It saves a lot of time and confusion on both ends. If you cannot link, at least state the field name!
Username Shop/PM Field location Field names Limit Post
Vampiress88 PMs and Shop Near bottom of fields 🆓Free🆓 Field #
(N)
No limit Owner
Berkanna PMs Last several fields Free Quirkys or just random numbers
(N/E/V)
No limit Post
FelineOverlord PMs and Shop Last several fields All have 'free' in their names
(N/E/V)
No limit, unless stated otherwise Post
CrazyCrØw PMs and Shop First few fields WT/Free or Free/WT
(N/E/V)
No limit Post
Twickers14 PMs and Shop End of fields Have free in name
(N/V/E)
No limit Post
Creats Prefer Shop but PMs are fine Unknown Every field starting with F. is free
(N/E/V/L/D)
No limit Post
Serpex PMs and Shop Before S&S Umbreons Free I Fully Evolved, Free II RTE, Free III, IV, V
(N)
No limit Post
Starbuster1 PMs First 4 fields Labelled Free
(N/E/V/L/D)
Max 10, but more can be requested another day Post
runinja966 PMs Last 3 fields Labelled 'Free'
(N/D)
No limit Post
HowlingCat PMs Unknown Anything with Free in the name
(N/E/V)
No limit Post
ScarletRain Shop Specified in shop Specified in shop No limit Post
Jana Kennedy Shop Unknown Labelled 'Free'
(N)
Usually 10, but not always Post
KyáiiChán PMs Unknown Labelled ✦free field✦
(N/E/V)
6 per person, per day Post
gannymede PMs Normally first few fields Release/free
(N)
No limit, but only 10 trade slots Post
CosmosBound92 PMs and Shop Unknown Free berry preference and Free to a Good Home
(N)
10 at a time, but can request many times Post
Suicune Lover PMs Right after Mt. Olympus & My NFT fields. Labelled 'Free Field'
(N)
No limit, but only 5 trade slots Post
Resra PMs Last field 🎁 F R E E 🎁
(N/V/D)
5 per person Post
A Normal User PMs Unknown Anything with 'free' in the name
(UNKNOWN)
No limit Post
inkmonkun PMs and Shop Unknown Any with 'Free' in name
(N/E/V/L/D)
No limit Post
Thal'io PMs Unknown Free Pokemon
(N/E/V/L/D)
No limit Post
Gumshoe PMs and Shop End of fields "Free Coop! (just PM me u>u 💕)"
(UNKNOWN)
5 per day Post
Nightlight0092 Profile states inactive forever? INACTIVE 4D PMs First few fields 'FREE'
(UNKNOWN)
No limit Post
ChibiValy PMs Unknown 🆓️Free mons
(UNKNOWN)
No limit Post
monca2014 PMs and Shop Last fields 'For Free 1 to 7 and Free BP'
(N/E/V)
SurfsideJam PMs and Shop Unknown 'Free or trade 1 through 8'
(N)
No limit Post
Uragan78 PMs First fields 'Free' in name
(N/E/V)
No limit Post
ElectricRose PMs Last fields 'Free'
(N)
No limit Post
Cutetiger40 PMs Beginning of fields 'Free'
(N/E/V/L/D)
No limit, but only 10 trade slots Post
angelatos Shop Unknown 'Free'
(N/L/E/V)
No limit Post
DuckRAGE88 Profile says not super active - INACTIVE 5D PMs Near start 'Release or free'
(UNKNOWN)
No limit Post
louiserace PMs Start and end of fields 'WF and Free fields'
(UNKNOWN)
DragonDance1021 Prefer Shop but PMs are fine Unknown 'Free'
(N/E/V/L)
10 at a time, once accepted more can be requested Post
Sneaky Shadow PMs Before or after wishforge fields 'Free'
(N/E/V)
No limit Post
Buríal Shop Unknown 'Dump - FREE'
(UNKNOWN)
Camikuh Shop 10+ fields, most at end 'Free' in name
(N)
No limit Post
Raynavee PMs Beginning of farm 'Free' in name
(N/E/V/L/D)
doobla22fluffy PMs Bottom of fields 'FREE' in title
(N/E/V/L/D)
No limit Post
eevelon PMs and Shop Unknown Wonder Trade and LAST LINE of Spare Starters
(N/E/V/L)
No limit Post
nonpuellamagi PMs and Shop Unknown FREE in the name
(UNKNOWN)
SunshineGoldn PMs Towards top of fields 'F R E E'
(UNKNOWN)
No limit Post
KilalaMikal PMs and Shop Towards top, after paid fields 💲Free #💲
(N)
No limit Post
Homeskillet Shop Bottom of fields Free!
(N/E/V/L/D)
None on normals, but 1 for everything else Post
SnomStorm Shop First field Unsorted
(N)
No limit Post
collector1022 PMs First few fields Wondertrade
(N)
No limit but only 5 trade slots Post
PeacefulTyrant PMs Bottom of fields Free to a good home
(N/E/V)
No limit but only 5 trade slots Post
GnarleyQuinn PMs Top of fields Free
(N/E/V)
No limit Post
Chezamoon18 PMs and Shop Top of fields Free
(N/E/V/L)
No limit Post
CherryFanta PMs and Shop First 8 fields Eeveedopts
(N)
5 Post
MerpleSerple PMs and Shop First 2 fields Free (site, fossil, wondertrade)
(N/E/V)
No limit Post
Phoen.xReseach PMs Top of fields Free field
(N)
Astoreciraak PMs Past flavor-sorted and unsorted You are going to eeby deeby
(N)
Unknown (check post) Post
InHystericz PMs or shop Bottom of fields Free/Release
(N)
5 per request, 20 max Post
Hopie56718 PMs or shop Under berry fields "Free Field" and "Free Field: The Sequal"
(N)
No limit Post
IMEEKSI PMs Top and bottom of fields Free pfq, WT/Free, UFT and Free to dex
(N/E/V)
No limit Post
fevineFollower PMs First 3 fields Free 1, 2 and 3
(N)
No limit Post
bloopTheCowmmon Shop Bottom of fields Free in name
(N/E/V)
5 at a time, 2 of each species Post
impheart PMs Bottom of fields Free
(N/E/V)
No limit Post
WontonSoupey PMs Top of fields Free Field
(N)
No limit Post
EthrinitySkullz PMs Free random at top, Hunts after flavor fields Free OR Hunt/H(Flavor)
(N)
No limit Post
spheal Shop preferred but PMs are fine Bottom of fields Free
(N/E/V/L)
No limit Post
SheepArntReal PMs and Shop Bottom of fields Unown
(E/V/L)
No limit Post
00Mikey00 PMs Bottom of fields Unown
(Mixture)
No limit Post
TwilightMisty Shop Bottom of fields Free, To release
(N)
7 per day Post
Shinx1404 PMs Bottom of fields Free/WT
(N)
No limit Post
AftonJack PMs Bottom of fields All fields not labelled 'Keep'
(N/E/V/L/D)
purring PMs Bottom of fields free
(N/E/V)
No limit Post
DeathBySushi Shop Top of fields Free
(N/E/V/L/BP)
No limit Post
x x x x x x

Advertise FFD2.0

WE HAVE ADVERTISEMENT! Thanks to the amazing angelatos

Advertising Code

Just copy and paste the code down below in the location you are wanting to advertise FFD2.0
[url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/313825/Free-Field-Directory-2-0][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/angelatos/banners/commissions/free_field_directory.png[/img][/url]
løvvedøg's Avatarløvvedøg
I have some free fields!
Username: lovvedog Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: No shop, PM's are fine! Where are your free fields/what are your free fields named?: After my uft fields, there are two labeled fields. Other: My fields are level 40 and above. Most are last stage evolutions. No limit, as long as you don't want the entire field, maybe a soft limit at 20. Only have 5 trade slots currently.
  • UFT
  • INFO
  • 💙

uft albino

uft shiny

I have PWYW and free fields!
she/her • 29 • dumpster fire I consistently forget to subscribe to trade threads I post in. journal *Avatar | character created in Cyberpunk 2077 ( CDProjectRed )
Berkanna's AvatarBerkanna
I have some free fields!
Username: Berkanna Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: PMs please Where are your free fields/what are your free fields named?: My last several fields, named Free Quirkys or just random numbers. Other: No limit, but please link to the Pokémon you want. If you don't know how to do that, at least tell me what field it/they are in. I have a lot available!
Home of the Quirky Ark! Type Race Team Gigavolt Havoc 0.
Drax-Andros's AvatarDrax-Andros
I have some free fields!
Username:Drax-Andros Do you prefer PMs or do you have a trade shop?: PM prefered, no shop set up Where are your free fields/what are your free fields named?: Free fields will be the first ones seen with the name free Other: Please if you are going to include links for the specific pokemon you want make them clickable, i'm lazy to copy paste, or if you don't know how just specify the species and gender you want or use [ url ]link here[ /url ] just remove the spaces between the [ and url and replace link here with the link of the pokemon you want
  • Orthus
  • doomPooch
  • Noismog
Lv. 35 — 3,552 / 4,727
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireDragon
Happiness MAX
Quirky nature
Lv. 30 — 2,070 / 2,791
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkGhost
Happiness MAX
Serious nature
Lv. 49 — 6,221 / 7,437
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
PsychicDragon
Happiness MAX
Brave nature
I have some free fields!
Username: FelineOverlord Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: The Shelter Overlord or PMs, no preference Where are your free fields/what are your free fields named?: They are my last several fields, and all have "free" in their names Is there a limit?: no, unless stated specifically in the field name Other: Clickable links are appreciated
Thank you everyone! I believe I have everyone so far added to the list!
CrazyCrØw's AvatarCrazyCrØw
I have some free fields!
Username: CrazyCrow Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: I'm fine with PMs but if you want you can reply to my shop Crow's Black Market Where are your free fields/what are your free fields named?: The first few fields named WT/Free or Free/WT Is there a limit?: No Other: Please for the love of all things holy, if you send me a trade wanting a certain pokemon PLEASE send it as a labeled trade. I don't like blank trades. As for PMs/messages I'd like if you linked the pokemon you want since it makes it easier for me to send them, but you don't have to.
Crow ♥ She/Her ♥ 22
Adopt shop Pokemon/Item shop
x13 x30
credits

credits

Code @Colorful. Background from here. Murkrow Tab Headers are the animated menusprite from the Generation III, IV, and V Pokémon games. Credits Murkrow is Game sprite of #198 Murkrow from Pokémon Crystal. Custom bottom right Murkrow is is by @Dartwind. Avatar created by @ThePsychoDino from Twitter. Commissioned by me. Murkrow overworld sprite from HG/SS edited by @CrazyCrow
Thank you Crazy ^.^. You've been added also
Kipling20's AvatarKipling20
I have some free fields!
Username: Kipling20 Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: PMs please Where are your free fields/what are your free fields named?: Any field labeled Free Field and also Vulpix fields. Vulpix ones are near the end but the labeled free fields are at the beginning. Is there a limit?: Nope Other: I only have 10 trade slots might not be able to fill large orders right away. I also do dex trading and trade evolutions for free. I have a couple of pay for fields too.
Twickers14's AvatarTwickers14
I have some free fields!
Username:Twickers14 Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: This is my shop but pms are fine as well Where are your free fields/what are your free fields named?: they are at the end of my fields and all have free in the name Is there a limit?:(please state if there is a limit on adoptions or not) no limit! Other: thank you for setting this up!

Pages: 123··· 161718

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page