PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Free Field Directory 2.0

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 394041

collector1022's Avatarcollector1022
I have some free fields!
Username: collector1022 Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: PMs please Where are your free fields located?: Top of fields What are your free fields named/labeled as? Wondertrade What types do you have in your free fields? Normal Is there a limit?: up to 10 Other: During the school year, I am only guaranteed to be on between 8pm-12am CST. During summer, I will be online sporadically each day, but will be available during the hours stated above.
My Type Race Score: 0
Scarlet Book's AvatarScarlet Book
I have some free fields!
Username: Scarlet Book Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: Both! Shop Where are your free fields located?: The first ⅔ of the fields What are your free fields named/labeled as? Free, Release, WF What types do you have in your free fields? Regular Pokemons Is there a limit?: Nope! Other: >Use QoL, if you want to see all pokemon separately >I have 10 Trade Slots >My time zone is server time+3 hours ahead >Please, send links to Pokemon!
Olga ★ She/Her ★ Russian ★ SHOPType Race Score: 0 Hi! You are free to write to me in PM on various topics. I don't collect any specific summons, but I can sell them to you in my shop! :)
Bitotrouble's AvatarBitotrouble
I have some free fields!
Username: Bitotrouble Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?:PM me! Where are your free fields located?: Towards the bottome on my fields.Will be at the bottom soon as im rearanging things What are your free fields named/labeled as? Wonder Trade/ Free What types do you have in your free fields? Mostly normal pokemon. Sometimes other things Is there a limit?: Nope! Other: The fields are first come first serve. If i dont send something someone else got to it first. Also please Link the pokemon you want!
Congliree's AvatarCongliree
I have some free fields!
Username: Congliree Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: PM Where are your free fields located?: First two fields What are your free fields named/labeled as? They have free in the name What types do you have in your free fields? N,E,V,L Is there a limit?: no limits but i have limited trade slots to keep that in mind Other: I'm only semi active right now, i normally play on my days off work so i'll be on at least twice a week. I will respond but please be patient (please link the pokemon you want)
I have some free fields!
Username: PhoenixResearch Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: PMs please Where are your free fields located?: Bottom fields are my dedicated free fields. The top fields labeled free are cleared out regularly. What are your free fields named/labeled as? Labeled Free What types do you have in your free fields? N/E/V/L and some 5 IVs Is there a limit?: no limit Other: Please use clickable links!

Pages: 123··· 394041

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page