PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Free Field Directory 2.0

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 1234567··· 394041

Vampiress88's AvatarVampiress88
Added you to the list ^.^. Thank you for contributing!
Caliban's AvatarCaliban
I have some free fields!
Username: Thal'io Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: PMs for my free fields c: Where are your free fields/what are your free fields named?: Free pokemon. No limit Is there a limit?: Nah ^^ Other: I only have 1 free field for now, that might change later
Avatar is my sonic OC Presto, drawn by Kazuma Kiryu
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
I have some free fields!
Username: Gumshoe Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: PMs or my shop is fine! Where are your free fields/what are your free fields named?: They are at the very bottom of my fields listings, all labeled "Free Coop! (just PM me u>u 💕)" Is there a limit?: 5 a day Other: Please link to the ones you want, makes it 1000 times easier for me ;;w;;
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp from Dungeon Meshi ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
Aimi's AvatarAimi
I have some free fields!
Username: Nightlight0092 Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: PMs please, as I currently don't have a shop. Where are your free fields/what are your free fields named?: First field(s) Is there a limit?: No Other: Please don't release the Pokemon you get for free.
Added everyone! Thank you ^.^
ChibiValy's AvatarChibiValy
I have some free fields!
Username: ChibiValy Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: PMs are ok Where are your free fields/what are your free fields named?: I have 2 free fields that are both called "🆓️Free mons" Is there a limit?: No limit~ everyone can pick what they want Other: Links are prefered or just tell me the poké you want with specific gender. On those fields I have exclusives and variants pokés♪. Also I have 5 trade slots limit.
Italy ● 31
25 June 1991
She/Her
● 🎮 ● 🎨 Boo&Woobat lover
credit
● BG from Mario Kart Tour ● F2U code by Gumshoe ● Other credits are on my About Me
Added you to the list! Thank you for contributing ^.^
PolarisStorm's AvatarPolarisStorm
I have some free fields!
Username: Plague Wing Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: Both! Shop is here! Where are your free fields/what are your free fields named?: The ones called Yee(eee)t! Is there a limit?: No, but I do have only 5 trade slots. Other: Not really, thank you!
Avatar by -TheCelest- on Toyhouse of my OC, Black!
Perfect Chesto Berry

Perfect Chesto Berry

Consumable

(: 0)

An extra-large, extra-juicy Chesto Berry, bursting with dry flavour. Boosts Affection of Pokémon who like the taste.

Sells for 300

Lv. 100 — +349,749
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Water
Happiness MAX
Rash nature
Added! Thank you ^.^
monca2014's Avatarmonca2014
I have some free fields!
Username: monca2014 Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: Both. [My shop Where are your free fields/what are your free fields named?: Thy are my last fields named For Free 1 to 7 (they are berry sorted) and Free BP Is there a limit?: No limit, but I only 5 trade slots. Other: Links are prefered or just tell me which poké you want with specific gender and in what field it are.

Pages: 1234567··· 394041

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page