PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Free Field Directory 2.0

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 2526272829··· 394041

AwnFox's AvatarAwnFox
I have some free fields!
Username: AwnFox Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: I usually have a freebie thread running in the general section of Trades, it's always linked in my trainer card. Where are your free fields located?: Top of my fields after two level up fields. What are your free fields named/labeled as? All fields that are free have "[FREE]" at the end of their names. What types do you have in your free fields? Anything and everything I can find in the shelter or put together myself. Legends, deltas, fossils, forme change, rare genders, lab hatches. Is there a limit?: Five at a time. After I've sent the five then five more can be asked for. Other: I shelter hunt and help with totems and scour forme changes for free!
collecting Tanzakus!
× 113 / 200
will pay 20 per!
Hey there! :-)
I have some free fields!
Username:Mårgåëry Tyrëll Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: No Shop for Pokemon. Send PM with pkmn Link :-) (clickable!) please give the pm an appropiate title. PM's with “New Message“ will be ignored! Where are your free fields located?: Bottom Fields What are your free fields named/labeled as? Free, WT , Release , Shelter Adoptions What types do you have in your free fields? Normal, Variants, Exclusives Is there a limit?: Limit is 5 at once since I don't have more slots. After the slots are free again you may request more. Other: Mostly active Server Time 5am to 2 pm, on and off... No requests after 2 pm Server Time! I won't respond!
Avatar : PFQ Advent Calendar 2022 Score: 0 --> FIELDS FOR SWAPPING AVAILABLE <--
Pdsd234's AvatarPdsd234
I have some free fields!
Username: Pdsd234 Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: PMs please, I don't have a shop. ^-^ Where are your free fields located?: I try to keep them near the end. What are your free fields named/labeled as? They all have FREE in the name What types do you have in your free fields? Mostly normal and some exclusive Is there a limit?: Soft limit is ~2-3 per species. An exception is Pokemon like Eevee, with a lot of Evos, you can have as many as it has evolutions. ^-^ Different species you can have as many as you want though. ^-^ Other: My fields are usually filled with type race extras and hunt Pokemon
Forum avatar art by me ^-^

QUOTE originally posted by Mårgåëry Tyrëll

Hey there! :-)
I have some free fields!
Username:Mårgåëry Tyrëll Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: No Shop for Pokemon. Send PM with pkmn Link :-) (clickable!) please give the pm an appropiate title. PM's with “New Message“ will be ignored! Where are your free fields located?: Bottom Fields What are your free fields named/labeled as? Free, WT , Release , Shelter Adoptions What types do you have in your free fields? Normal, Variants, Exclusives Is there a limit?: Limit is 5 at once since I don't have more slots. After the slots are free again you may request more. Other: Mostly active Server Time 5am to 2 pm, on and off... No requests after 2 pm Server Time! I won't respond!
Requests must be accompanied with clickable link to the Pokemon! Without the link the Request will be ignored!
Dark2Light13's AvatarDark2Light13
I have some free fields!
Username: Dark2Light13 Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: No shop, PM me for Pokemon. :) Where are your free fields located?: Bottom of my fields. What are your free fields named/labeled as? Free fields/Wonder trade What types do you have in your free fields? Normally it's full of Normal pokes, with a field of mixed Exclusive/Variants. Is there a limit?: As many as you want/are interested in. (Currently, I have 15 trade slots) Other: I sometimes start temporary trade threads to advertise my free fields; link will always be in my bio if I have a trade thread running at the time. :)
Sprite art credit goes to HeartOfAWizard
Meowcall's AvatarMeowcall

QUOTE originally posted by Meowcall

I have some free fields!
Username: Meowcall Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: (Personal Messages) Where are your free fields located?: (Bottom of the Fields) What are your free fields named/labeled as? (Free. Message me.) What types do you have in your free fields? (Legendaries) Is there a limit?: (There is no limit) Other: Other random rare Pokémon may rarely get added to the free fields.
*Closing.* Username: Meowcall Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: (Forum link in my Trainer card or Personal Messages) Where are your free fields located?: (Bottom of the Fields) What are your free fields named/labelled as? (Free. Message me.) What types do you have in your free fields? (Legendaries) Is there a limit?: (There is no limit) Other: Other random rare Pokémon are added to the free fields. I have run out of room and need the Field space back. There are 5 and a half full Fields, which I will be Wonder Trading maybe in a few days. Send me a message for any before it is too late. I also have a 14-day forum you can ask in. Link is on my Trainer card.
I'm looking to swap these for Serious Nature ones: Same Gender for all.
Olivebean17's AvatarOlivebean17
I have some free fields!
Username: Olivebean17 Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: No shop, PMs are fine! Where are your free fields located?: They're close to the end of my list, after the berry fields. What are your free fields named/labeled as? Free! (number here) What types do you have in your free fields? Pretty much all normal pkmn, usually from type races. Is there a limit?: No limit Other: I might be gone for a day or two at a time, I've been busy with school, work, and life in general, but please trust I will respond in due time.
Avatar credit: me! You call call me Olive. She/her
Lv. 100 — +9,748
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fighting
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
I have some free fields!
Username: HeyThereDelilah Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: PMs are fine! Where are your free fields located?: Top of fields! What are your free fields named/labeled as? FREE :) What types do you have in your free fields? Most anything really! Is there a limit?: Nope! Other: Please link what pokemon you want! It makes the process a lot easier for me :) Coming back to PFQ after a whils, glad to be back :)
Lots of Love! Delilah <3 Profile Picture made by my lovely friend Lun as a birthday present!
Meowcall's AvatarMeowcall

QUOTE originally posted by Meowcall

I have some free fields!
Username: Meowcall Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: (Personal Messages) Where are your free fields located?: (Bottom of the Fields) What are your free fields named/labeled as? (Free. Message me.) What types do you have in your free fields? (Legendaries) Is there a limit?: (There is no limit) Other: Other random rare Pokémon may rarely get added to the free fields.
Closed. <3
I have some free fields!
Username: starlightruby Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: PMs Where are your free fields located?: Last few fields What are your free fields named/labeled as? 'Free' in name What types do you have in your free fields? Normal and some exclusives, occasionally variants if I don't want to keep them Is there a limit?: No limit, but only 10 trade slots Other: Please make sure to link with the proper bbcode, makes things easier for me ^^

Shiver
+ Starlight!
| They/She/He
+ Neopronouns, feel free to ask!
August 7th

Hisuian Zorua/Sprigatito enthusiast!
× 7 / 500
💖💖
credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @wolfcore Signature Pagedoll & Divider @cometshift
Type Race Score; 0

Pages: 123··· 2526272829··· 394041

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page