PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Free Field Directory 2.0

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 2223242526··· 394041

I have some free fields!
Username:IcebergNocturn Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: PMs please! Where are your free fields located?:Bottom of my fields What are your free fields named/labeled as? Release/Free (PM) What types do you have in your free fields? Normal. Is there a limit? No, but I only have 5 slots. Other: I will be periodically releasing pokemon from these fields so act quickly!
DoomedMarine's AvatarDoomedMarine
Username: DoomedMarine Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: Pms are prefered Where are your free fields located?: The first 3 fields. What are your free fields named/labeled as?: Repository What types do you have in your free fields?: Mostly Normal, Sometimes Exclusive and Sometimes Variant. Is there a limit?: No limit at all Other:
  1. I stock my fields with whatever I'm hayching, being to get gems for the badges, some especific hunt or type race hatching. I'm always hatching eggs.
  2. Link which one you want if you want any especific from that field.
  3. I rotate the three fields and once a field is full the next one is emptied.
Vampiress88's AvatarVampiress88

QUOTE originally posted by DoomedMarine

Username: DoomedMarine Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: Pms are prefered Where are your free fields/what are your free fields named?: Repository 1, 2 and 3. The first three fields. Other: No limit, link which one you want if you want any especific from that field. I rotate the three fields and once a field is full the next one is emptied.
Could you please edit your post to include the form how it is with no alterations as you are missing what you stock in your fields with adjusting the questions asked.

QUOTE originally posted by Vampiress88

Could you please edit your post to include the form how it is with no alterations as you are missing what you stock in your fields with adjusting the questions asked.
Is that change okay?

QUOTE originally posted by DoomedMarine

QUOTE originally posted by Vampiress88

Is that change okay?
There is a form on the front page that has the information I need, if you could just use that then that'd be great. You can always add things into the 'other' part such as how frequent you restock and things like that.
Rewritten using the form as a template.
Hello, just wanted to let you know that my username was LunarUmbreon. Also, I no longer have a shop or Free Fields, sorry!

QUOTE originally posted by LunarZorua

Hello, just wanted to let you know that my username was LunarUmbreon. Also, I no longer have a shop or Free Fields, sorry!
All good, thank you for letting me know ^.^
I have some free fields!
Username: Vinterkaelte13 Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: PM Where are your free fields located?: First fields What are your free fields named/labeled as? FREE in name What types do you have in your free fields? N/E/V Is there a limit?: No limit Other: New hatched eggs will mostly be put in FREE / RELEASE and will be released once full, so there are new pokemon quite often.
I have some free fields!
Username:M3lanisticM0nk3y Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: PM's Where are your free fields located?: First fields What are your free fields named/labeled as? Free in the name What types do you have in your free fields? Normal Is there a limit?: No limit Other: I have a trades field with exclusives/variants/legendaries too
My New Shop is open!!!

Pages: 123··· 2223242526··· 394041

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page