PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Free Field Directory 2.0

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 2122232425··· 394041

HikoHibari's AvatarHikoHibari
I have some free fields!
Username: HikoHibari Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: PMs Please :D Where are your free fields located?: It´s my 4th field What are your free fields named/labeled as? FREE-FIELD What types do you have in your free fields? Normals (rare gendered) / Exclusive / Variants / Legendaries Is there a limit?: only 3 per person (weekly) Other: Since there are people that want to give something in return you can click my fields as an exchange but it's not necessary
shattered psych oct '23 win | made by @Cryst
https://pokefarm.com/upload/:J2yp/typerace-2311.png
Vampiress88's AvatarVampiress88

QUOTE originally posted by DeathBySushi

I'd like to request an edit, i no longer do free BP~
Thank you for letting me know, i'll update that now. But could you also please edit your original post with the change as well, as your post is linked with your name in the list incase anyone wants to check if there's any 'other' added.
primroses's Avatarprimroses
I have some free fields!
Username: Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: PMs please! Where are your free fields located?: first two fields What are your free fields named/labeled as? free What types do you have in your free fields? normals Is there a limit?: there is no limit on the first field. for the second, i would prefer 3 pokemon a day! Other: just send a PM with the link(s) to the pokemon you want and i'll get it to you ASAP!

bestest boy

Lv. 40 — 2,697 / 4,790
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireDark
Happiness MAX
Hasty nature
Åzlottie's AvatarÅzlottie
I have some free fields!
Username:Azlottie Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: No shop yet, but do have a trade thread with preferred rules. https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/348978/16-FREE-FIELDS Where are your free fields located?: Top of fields, labelled. What are your free fields named/labeled as? FREE Variants, FREE Regular, FREE Legends. What types do you have in your free fields? N/E(?)/V/L Is there a limit?: 5 per person, may request again after complition of any other current trades. Other: If any trades havent been accepted in 10mins after sending, then they will be put into my Holding field. After 2 days of no reply, the pokemon will be made availible again to anyone.
Type Race Score: 0
TR Credit: Hakano Riku/Guide | Avatar Credit: Rylee
Dracanea's AvatarDracanea
I have some free fields!
Username: Dracanea Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: I am currently accepting PMs for the free fields! Where are your free fields located?: Fairly close to top of fields What are your free fields named/labeled as? All fields that include the word Free in the name, as well as current hunt fields What types do you have in your free fields? N/E/V/L Is there a limit?: No limits! Other: Please link the pokemon for me, I am often on mobile and that makes things easier. Thank you!
Sjusk's AvatarSjusk
I have some free fields!
Username: sjusk Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: I prefer pms for pokemon. Where are your free fields located?: First and second field (there will be more in the field when my eggs hatch) What are your free fields named/labeled as? Espurr field and Espurr field #2 What types do you have in your free fields? Normal Is there a limit?: No limit! Other: Link pokemon to make things easier for me.
WanderBoy's AvatarWanderBoy
I have some free fields!
Username: Gibbeh Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: PMs please Where are your free fields located?: Near the start What are your free fields named/labeled as? WF What types do you have in your free fields? N Is there a limit?: Nope Other: The wf fields will mostly just be filled with whatever I'm hunting so I can't promise variety
Score: 0
Badge made by Lycankai. Link for badge: Badges PFP icon by indigowytch
Åzlottie's AvatarÅzlottie

QUOTE originally posted by Azlottie

I have some free fields!
Username:Azlottie Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: No shop yet, but do have a trade thread with preferred rules. https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/348978/16-FREE-FIELDS Where are your free fields located?: Top of fields, labelled. What are your free fields named/labeled as? FREE Variants, FREE Regular, FREE Legends. What types do you have in your free fields? N/E(?)/V/L Is there a limit?: 5 per person, may request again after complition of any other current trades. Other: If any trades havent been accepted in 10mins after sending, then they will be put into my Holding field. After 2 days of no reply, the pokemon will be made availible again to anyone.
UPDATED:
I have some free fields!
Username: Azlottie Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: Both are fine - 22 FREE FIELDS Where are your free fields located?: Only fields you can see. What are your free fields named/labeled as? FREE (insert type here) What types do you have in your free fields? N/V/E/L Is there a limit?: 10 While OPEN, 2 while CLOSED Other: I take requests! I adopt from the shelter for my free fields, so if you are looking for something, please pm me about it!!
SUNNELIØN's AvatarSUNNELIØN
I have some free fields!
Username: SUNNELIØN Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: DMs work best, as I do have a shop but it's not Pokemon sale oriented. Where are your free fields located?: Close to the top of my fields (2nd to 5th rows of 4) What are your free fields named/labeled as?: Holding Pond/Holding Abyss, all labeleld wth (Free) in the name. What types do you have in your free fields?: Mostly just normal mons but rarely some exclusives/variants on occasion. Will either be hunt extras or recieved trade fodder so several don't have my OT. Is there a limit?: No more than 15 mons at once (my trade limit). Other: Please link pokemon you ask for as I have 16 free fields and I don't want to look through all of them :3 !
S U N N E L I O N sunne ☀ they/them ☀ 21 ☀ 0
S U N N E L I O N my shop art shop
S U N N E L I O N pfp: me sig img: norowa code: altered
Mienshao's AvatarMienshao
I have some free fields!
Username: Mienshao Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: Post in my shop Where are your free fields located?: Top of fields What are your free fields named/labeled as? "🎁 Free 🎁" What types do you have in your free fields? -Normal -Exclusives/Variants -Rare Genders -Lvl 100s -Prehistorics -Breeding Pairs <95% Is there a limit?: Max of 5 at a time (my trade slot limit) Other: Please link the pokemon you want with [url]LINK[/url]
Jing24she/her️ ✦ Chinese linktreetoyhousediscord
jijingle

Pages: 123··· 2122232425··· 394041

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page