PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Free Field Directory 2.0

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 1415161718··· 394041

CherryFanta's AvatarCherryFanta
I have some free fields!
Username: CherryFanta Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: Both is fine, here's my Thread ^^ Where are your free fields located?: First 8 What are your free fields named/labeled as? Eeveedopts What types do you have in your free fields? Normal Is there a limit?: 5 Other: If I don't send the Eevees it's most likely my trade slots are full ^^
Yeet
Vampiress88's AvatarVampiress88
Everyone has been added. Thank you for contributing On a side note, can whoever is upvoting posts please stop as I don't always post when someone has been added and instead I upvote when added. With you upvoting peoples posts, it is confusing me and making me question if I have added them or not.
MerpleSerple's AvatarMerpleSerple
I have some free fields!
Username: MerpleSerple Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: You can either post in my shop, pm me, or send a labeled trade! Where are your free fields located?: First 2 Fields What are your free fields named/labeled as? Free (site/fossil/wondertrade) What types do you have in your free fields? N/E/V + Fossils Is there a limit?: Just make sure to leave something for others! Other: I tend to stack my second field for easy wondertrading, so you can either use the QoL extension to align to grid, or PM me and I'll spread them out for viewing. ^^
  • My Current Hunt
  • Type Race+Plans!
2/226 hatched! S: -k credits/- gp/- zc A: -k credits/- gp/- zc
0 points this month! Planned hunts:
I have some free fields!
Username: Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: PMs please! (Please use a link if you want a specific pokemon, but otherwise species names are fine). Where are your free fields located?: Top of fields What are your free fields named/labeled as? Free field What types do you have in your free fields? Normal pokemon, and anyone with a bulbasaur icon can get one pokemon from my UFT exclusives free. Is there a limit?: My free fields are unlimited but my trade slots are limited, so please seperate your requests if you want more than 5. Other:
Astoreciraak's AvatarAstoreciraak
I have some free fields!
Username: Astoreciraak Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: PM's are good! Please link if you want a specific pokemon Where are your free fields located?: right past the flavor-sorted and unsorted boxes What are your free fields named/labeled as? "you are going to eeby deeby" with numbers and some variations; Eevee Deeby is currently the last one What types do you have in your free fields? generally normal pokemon, as in not particularly special not only normal types, and I might start a hunt soon so there might be more doubles soon until they're replaced Is there a limit?: only up to the maximum, and if multiple people ask for full boxes/the same full boxes there will have to be compromises Other: they are named as such because they are also my wondertrade boxes, if you want a pokemon you'll have to ask asap because it could be sent to eeby deeby on a whim! though the doubles are more likely to go first for variety. I would also like some credits if you're willing to donate for a shiny radar, but clearly it's no necessity; i can wait to amass enough lmao
3neo's Avatar3neo
I have some free fields!
Username: snap Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: PMs or labeled trades are fine Where are your free fields located?: top of fields What are your free fields named/labeled as? "[free E/Vs]" and "[<- free / pwyw ->]" What types do you have in your free fields? Exclusives, Variants, and Deltas (swaps not included) Is there a limit?: no limit! Other: i will try to respond to people as quickly as i can! i am in school and won't be as active certain times of the day, but i will do my best! i also have limited trade slots so if i have a lot of trade i may take a while, i hope that's okay :'D
izzy / ♀ / 20
Enigma Berry

Enigma Berry

Special Berry

(: 0)

A completely enigmatic Berry. It apparently has the power of the stars that fill the night sky.

Flavour: Spicy/dry
Colour: Yellow
Firmness: Hard
Growth time: 96 hours

Sells for 40

Lv. 100 — +443,986
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness 27%
Careful nature
[pfp (c) Kouki Saitou]
DragonDance's AvatarDragonDance
Furtoodie is inactive rn Edit so is Nightlight0092
× 45 / 500
Vampiress88's AvatarVampiress88

QUOTE originally posted by DragonDance1021

Furtoodie is inactive rn Edit so is Nightlight0092
Thank you for letting me know, I was going to go through the list this weekend since I had found a few people inactive last I checked but just haven't had the time to remove them from the list yet. I also need to finish updating what people have in their free fields also, since not everyone told me what htey offer.
InHystericz's AvatarInHystericz
I have some free fields!
Username: InHystericz Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: Either is fine ^^ shop Where are your free fields located?: They are at the bottom (All are labeled) What are your free fields named/labeled as? Free/Release What types do you have in your free fields? Mainly normal atm but will be putting E/V in there once I start breeding up more of them ^^ Is there a limit?: 5 per request with a max of 20! Other: I will try and respond ASAP but I am a student so I won't be as active during certain parts of the day. I also currently only have 10 trade slots at the moment so it might take me awhile to send through everything if I have multiple requests at once ^^
Chilly • They/Them • Australian Arceus WondersTrade Shop LF: Shattered Psyche
Score: 2885
Hopie56718's AvatarHopie56718
I have some free fields!
Username: Hopie56718 Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: PMs please c: Where are your free fields located?: Free fields are located under my berry fields What are your free fields named/labeled as?: "Free Field" and "Free Field: The Sequal" What types do you have in your free fields? I generally have normal pokémon, but I may have some PFQ exclusives, it all depends on what the wondertrade system gives me! Is there a limit? Nope! You can ask for as many 'mons as you want! Other: Everything is FCFS (first come first serve), so if you see something you want, jump on it as soon as you can! I can't guarentee I'll reply to PMs in the matter of seconds, since school's being a pain in the pants

Pages: 123··· 1415161718··· 394041

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page