PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Free Field Directory 2.0

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 1314151617··· 394041

Vampiress88's AvatarVampiress88
Thank you! You've been added to the list :)
collector1022's Avatarcollector1022
I have some free fields!
Username: collector1022 Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: I do not have a shop so PM is just fine! Where are your free fields located?: The first few fields What are your free fields named/labeled as? Wondertrade What types do you have in your free fields? Normal Is there a limit?: No limit Other: I can only have 5 trades open at a time so if you ask for more than that, I will need to wait until you accept the trades before I add more.
My Type Race Score: 0
Added to the list ^.^. Thank you!
Jana Kennedy's AvatarJana Kennedy
my free fields are 99.9% Normal. the odd occasional other might slip in but not to often.
Always looking for quirky pokemon!
  • Typerace
  • Shop
Current Type Current Points 0 Clicklist Next month=
My shop! I offer shelter hunts, free fields, shiny/albino, variants/exclusives and more. Please post in shop rather than send a pm. Buying
Spectral Leiomano
for anywhere between 20 - 40zc depending on market price - send pm to see if i have enough money ^.^
Avatar is from Unus Annus, free to use image from the 'pick a side' part
I have some free fields!
Username: PeacefulTyrant Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: I would like a labeled PM please. Where are your free fields located?: Towards the bottom of my fields What are your free fields named/labeled as? All labeled “Free to a good home”. What types do you have in your free fields? Pretty much anything I don’t need. Is there a limit?: No, but I do only have five trade slots, so please keep that in mind. Other: Nope :)
If I say something that seems mean please say so, I've lost friends in the past becasue of my autism and I just have no filter and sometimes a lack of understanding :(
Added you to the list, though could you please be a bit more specific on what you have in your free fields. Normal/Exclusive/Variant/Legendary/Delta (N/E/V/L/D) is what I have as the options to minimize space in the table.

QUOTE originally posted by Vampiress88

Added you to the list, though could you please be a bit more specific on what you have in your free fields. Normal/Exclusive/Variant/Legendary/Delta (N/E/V/L/D) is what I have as the options to minimize space in the table.
Ah right sorry about that, I have Normal, Exclusive and Varients
StarryFlower's AvatarStarryFlower
I have some free fields!
Username: StarryFlower Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: (Link to your shop here if you have services for this! You can also say both if you're okay with either option) pm Where are your free fields located?: (Top of fields, bottom, first 3, last 3, etc) last one which says free What are your free fields named/labeled as? (EG: FREE; WF, Trash, etc) free What types do you have in your free fields? (N/E/V/L/D - Normal, Exclusive, Variant, Legendary, Delta) normal Is there a limit?: (please state if there is a limit on adoptions or not) nope just don't adopt more than half of it in 3 days Other: none
GnarleyQuinn's AvatarGnarleyQuinn
I have some free fields!
Username: GnarleyQuinn Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: PMs Where are your free fields located?: Top of my fields What are your free fields named/labeled as? free What types do you have in your free fields? normal, e/v, randoms Is there a limit?: no limit Other: I have free 99% pairs right now too
shop & dexing ♦️ journal (see for credits) my lucky sparkly charm (sprite permission) - avatar credit in journal
Chezamoon18's AvatarChezamoon18
I have some free fields!
Username: Chezamoon18 Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: Both! My shop is here Sparks and Moonbeams Where are your free fields located?: Top of fields What are your free fields named/labeled as? Free What types do you have in your free fields? N/E/V/L Is there a limit?: Nope I just ask that people are patient with large orders! Other: I only have ten trade slots so I ask that people try to accept their trades asap.
Credit to Blazingfire00 for my Avatar! Credit to Jolveon for my art shop Banner! (They have left the site fyi)

Pages: 123··· 1314151617··· 394041

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page