PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Free Field Directory 2.0

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 1213141516··· 394041

Caliban's AvatarCaliban
My free fields have whatever I get in WT or I'm hunting at the time, so a mix of everything I suppose
Avatar is my sonic OC Presto, drawn by Kazuma Kiryu
Serpex's AvatarSerpex
I've got mostly normals and then occassionally everything else if it's from wonder trade.
Trade Shop Avatar image is created from the PFQ Advent Calendar 2021
Vampiress88's AvatarVampiress88
@KilalaMikal - Thank you! I've added you into the list now :) @Furtoodle - Thank you for letting me know, i've updated your section of the list :) @Resra - Thank you for letting me know of the field change name ^.^. I've updated your list section. @Angelatos - I don't have enough room in the table form to add that, but it is one of the main rules of the group. Of course, some people do forget or don't know the coding if they are new (even if you have the bbcode right there for them). You can edit your own post in the list as I do link everyones individual posts, as there is the 'other' section of the form for any extra notes. @Everyone else - Thank you so much for letting me know what you generally have in your fields! For anyone that has mostly one thing, but sometimes other stuff i've bolded what you generally have but added in what you sometimes get. I'll still give a little more time for the others to let me know what they have in their fields, then i'll start going through the list to check myself. You guys have made it a bit easier with letting me know, so thank you <3
My free fields have regulars (including level 100 and rare genders), exclusives, and variants. I also have free IV mons sometimes if that's worth mentioning.
Feline | She/Her New journal? Drill a path to victory! 0 points
Uragan78's AvatarUragan78
I have mostly Normals with a few Exclusives and Variants.
I have a mix of types of pokemon in my free fields.
Homeskillet's AvatarHomeskillet
I have some free fields!
Username: Homeskillet Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/319888/Jasper-s-Gem-Shop Where are your free fields located?: Bottom of feilds! What are your free fields named/labeled as?Free! What types do you have in your free fields? Normal, Exclusive, Variant, Legendary, and Delta! Is there a limit?: Not for normals, but for deltas, legends, or exclusives, one each!~ <3 Other: Please, pleeease, don't hog pokes! Thank you! <3
Peso, My Mascot!~ -More coming soon, check out my free feilds!-
ElectricRose's AvatarElectricRose
My free fields are usually normal Pokémon
Lv. 61 — 7,989 / 14,184
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dragon
Happiness 27%
Quirky nature
Art by me
Berkanna's AvatarBerkanna
I have mostly normal with some exclusive and variants. Whatever I'm hunting usually!
Home of the Quirky Ark! Team Devastating Drake Score 0.
shattered psych oct '23 win | made by @Cryst
SnomStorm's AvatarSnomStorm
I have some free fields!
Username:SnomStorm Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: Shop https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/322618/SnomStorm-s-Department-Store/post/6152371 Where are your free fields located?: The first field What are your free fields named/labeled as?Unsorted What types do you have in your free fields? Normal pokemon, sorry yall- but sometimes theres a legendary or 2 Is there a limit?: Oh the limit? nope! take as many as you would like ^^ Other: I immediately send my shinies/albino/megas to my Special Mons field- so dont go scavenging around for shinies, albino, and megas in my unsorted field-
The heavy rain falls onto the ground. " I need a place to wait the rain out. " You think, as you find a cave. It looked like nothing inhabited it, so you walked in, hoping your instincts were correct. The Cave Of Dragons, a place where many types of dragons rest. Cave Of Dragons - Dragon Adopts

Pages: 123··· 1213141516··· 394041

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page