PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Free Field Directory 2.0

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Free Field Directory 2.0 >

Astoreciraak's AvatarAstoreciraak
I have some free fields!
Username: Astoreciraak Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: PM's are good! Please link if you want a specific pokemon Where are your free fields located?: right past the flavor-sorted and unsorted boxes What are your free fields named/labeled as? "you are going to eeby deeby" with numbers and some variations; Eevee Deeby is currently the last one What types do you have in your free fields? generally normal pokemon, as in not particularly special not only normal types, and I might start a hunt soon so there might be more doubles soon until they're replaced Is there a limit?: only up to the maximum, and if multiple people ask for full boxes/the same full boxes there will have to be compromises Other: they are named as such because they are also my wondertrade boxes, if you want a pokemon you'll have to ask asap because it could be sent to eeby deeby on a whim! though the doubles are more likely to go first for variety. I would also like some credits if you're willing to donate for a shiny radar, but clearly it's no necessity; i can wait to amass enough lmao
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page