PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 9596979899··· 127128129

1slowpoke's Avatar1slowpoke
thanks, Angeliccandy.
LycanKai's AvatarLycanKai
Once again asking to update Bounsweet's and Dhelmise's listings as they are both incorrect. Dhelmise's max is 60%. You are no longer able to get a 68% pair. It was possible in the past, but is physically impossible now. Keeping it listed as 68% will just cause people to throw away their max pairs in search of a percentage that is impossible to achieve. And with Bounsweet/Fomantis (I don't know about Bellsprout), both need to be evolved in order to pair at 85%. As it's listed now, it shows that they can be unevolved and reach 85% even though that isn't actually possible. And as someone else mentioned a month ago, Kangaskhan/Feraligatr (81% pair) is no longer the best possible. Kangaskhan/Exploud can reach 85%. I can send you my pair as proof if needed.
♥ In Need of Braves -- List in Journal ♥
Score: 0
Button and score badge made by me. Art/Code can be found in my journal!
Azelas's AvatarAzelas
Adding onto LycanKai's post Whismur's entire line works for the 85% with Kangaskhan as they are the same body type ^^ Also Drowzee can pair with Jynx too, doesn't have to be Hypno!
Collecting:
Reshiram
Zacian
Zamazenta
Glastrier
Spectrier
Shinorin
Giratina
Keldeo
White Stones, Dragon and Fire Z/Frags
{Shop} - {PM Friendly} - {Avatar by Inkmonkun}
GnarleyQuinn's AvatarGnarleyQuinn

QUOTE originally posted by LycanKai

Once again asking to update Bounsweet's and Dhelmise's listings as they are both incorrect. Dhelmise's max is 60%. You are no longer able to get a 68% pair. It was possible in the past, but is physically impossible now. Keeping it listed as 68% will just cause people to throw away their max pairs in search of a percentage that is impossible to achieve. And with Bounsweet/Fomantis (I don't know about Bellsprout), both need to be evolved in order to pair at 85%. As it's listed now, it shows that they can be unevolved and reach 85% even though that isn't actually possible. And as someone else mentioned a month ago, Kangaskhan/Feraligatr (81% pair) is no longer the best possible. Kangaskhan/Exploud can reach 85%. I can send you my pair as proof if needed.
I posted proof of 85% tsareena/bellsprout here. Not sure if bellsprout works with bounsweet or not, but I'd imagine it would. That was the first 85% pair I got when pairing, so I kinda stopped there. Also kangaskhan and whismur line do pair better than with feraligatr, I've noticed.
shop & dexing ♦️ journal (see for credits) my lucky sparkly charm (sprite permission) - avatar credit in journal
@GnarleyQuinn There's a possibility Bounsweet might need to be evolved to pair at 85% with Bellsprout since Bounsweet's body type changes. That's why Bounsweet/Fomantis don't pair at 85%, since their body types change when they evolve.
sojubean's Avatarsojubean

as someone who's been trying to make pairs recently with legit almost all of those you listed, thank you for this. I had no idea Dhelmise had changed and the bounsweet thing. Nearly chucked all the maxes I have bc of the misinfo haha
Pokemon Art Shop | Fusion Adopt Shop | Pkmn/Items shop Active Trade Forums | Nature Collector Directory | My Journal 🍑 Naive/Timid/Impish Collector 🍑 🐝 Bee Lover 🐝
Flawless Dark Gem

Flawless Dark Gem

Gem

(: 0)

A beautiful Dark Gem that shines radiantly.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 100 — +18,082,541
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Naïve nature
Nightmare Shroud

Nightmare Shroud

Summon Item

A shroud that is weaved from the darkest of nightmares. It appears to absorb light into it. With it, it's possible to summon the Legendary Pokémon Darkrai.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +8,753,824
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFairy
Happiness 27%
Naïve nature
Snow Jewel

Snow Jewel

Forme-Change Item

A delicate jewel that seems to be frozen.

Sells for 325

Lv. 100 — +7,448,457
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFairy
Happiness 27%
Naïve nature
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +7,616,668
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFairy
Happiness 27%
Timid nature
Shazi's AvatarShazi

please have some patience, suriya has real life commitments that take priority over PFQ and I do not have access to edit the post itself.
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
I recall you saying something about taking over the guide, so I thought you did have access. Sorry.
Shazi's AvatarShazi

I recall you saying something about taking over the guide, so I thought you did have access. Sorry.
I used to when I was a moderator, but not any longer. I've worked out a comprimise with Suriya where I send her the code and she edits the post, so all should be quicked to get edited in the future. That aside, just to make sure I have the information that needs changing correct. Dhemise's maximum % with ditto is 60% (previously 68% that old pairs who had this will still keep it but site changes have made this no longer possible to make new pairs of this %) Bellsprout and Fomatis will make 85% with Steenee (but not bounsweet) since we have a section that has steenee in it do we know if bellsprout and fomantis will make 85% with tsareena? if so I can just move them all into the one catagory and remove the bounsweet entirely, if not I will make a row specifically for steenee
GnarleyQuinn's AvatarGnarleyQuinn

QUOTE originally posted by Shazi

I used to when I was a moderator, but not any longer. I've worked out a comprimise with Suriya where I send her the code and she edits the post, so all should be quicked to get edited in the future. That aside, just to make sure I have the information that needs changing correct. Dhemise's maximum % with ditto is 60% (previously 68% that old pairs who had this will still keep it but site changes have made this no longer possible to make new pairs of this %) Bellsprout and Fomatis will make 85% with Steenee (but not bounsweet) since we have a section that has steenee in it do we know if bellsprout and fomantis will make 85% with tsareena? if so I can just move them all into the one catagory and remove the bounsweet entirely, if not I will make a row specifically for steenee
The pair I made was specifically tsareena and bellsprout at 85%

Pages: 123··· 9596979899··· 127128129

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page