PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 96979899100··· 128129130

LycanKai's AvatarLycanKai

QUOTE originally posted by Shazi

QUOTE originally posted by LycanKai

I recall you saying something about taking over the guide, so I thought you did have access. Sorry.
I used to when I was a moderator, but not any longer. I've worked out a comprimise with Suriya where I send her the code and she edits the post, so all should be quicked to get edited in the future. That aside, just to make sure I have the information that needs changing correct. Dhemise's maximum % with ditto is 60% (previously 68% that old pairs who had this will still keep it but site changes have made this no longer possible to make new pairs of this %) Bellsprout and Fomatis will make 85% with Steenee (but not bounsweet) since we have a section that has steenee in it do we know if bellsprout and fomantis will make 85% with tsareena? if so I can just move them all into the one catagory and remove the bounsweet entirely, if not I will make a row specifically for steenee
Fomantis needs to be evolved as well. Steenee and Tsareena keep the same body type, so either should work. I have no idea if Bounsweet can be paired with Bellsprout without being evolved.
♥ In Need of Braves -- List in Journal ♥
Score: 0
Button and score badge made by me. Art/Code can be found in my journal!
1slowpoke's Avatar1slowpoke
Can Happiny breed?
Angeliccandy's AvatarAngeliccandy

QUOTE originally posted by 1slowpoke

Can Happiny breed?
No baby pokemon can not breed. You can find more information about it on the wiki page down at insence breeding. Daycare page
ʚ♡ɞCandy ☆ 33 ☆ She/Herʚ♡ɞ

QUOTE originally posted by Angeliccandy

Can Happiny breed?
No baby pokemon can not breed. You can find more information about it on the wiki page down at insence breeding. Daycare page
Thank you for the information. :) Can somebody tell me if Palkia will breed with Ditto, please? mod edit: posts merged
Kyøujurøu's AvatarKyøujurøu

Can somebody tell me if Palkia will breed with Ditto, please?
No Legends can be bred.
Set your heart ablaze!

14/500

9/500

0/500

0/500
Signature and bg image made by Cele
eevee1356's Avatareevee1356

QUOTE originally posted by Førbidden

Can somebody tell me if Palkia will breed with Ditto, please?
No Legends can be bred.
Can't Manaphy and Phione breed to make another Phione? That was in the games too. And I think Rayquaza with very specific Pokémon to get variants.
All art made by me ^_^ Check out my Art Shop for adopts, commissions, and more or my Shop for items, sumons, and anything else!
hahaha....I didn't realize that Palkia was a legendary. lol. Silly me. :) ty for that information. :)
Shazi's AvatarShazi
Generally speaking if a pokemon has the "undiscovered" egg group it cannot be bred. There are a few exceptions which are special circumstances, such as manaphy, rayquaza and articuno but the general rule of thumb is that if it has the undiscovered egg group, you cannot breed it.
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Darn!!! Thank you Shazi. P.S. Shazi, you bonus % of getting a shiny got me an Albino Celebi when I summoned Celebi and hatched the egg. :D Thank you for that. :) oops...wrong person. I guess it was Sei that helped.
Suríya's AvatarSuríya
So sorry for the delay in updating the guide. We have it updates as of a day ago with help from a friend but I've managed to figure out how to make my phone get the codes when Shazi sends them now so there shouldn't be an issue going forward as far as updating. I appreciate your patience. I'm a dog groomer by career right now and with three holidays in the US coming up it has been a very very busy time. That said I hope to stay on top of this better now that my schedule is more manageable at work. Cheers!
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 1967 — Shiny Total: 33 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.

Pages: 123··· 96979899100··· 128129130

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page