PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs >

GnarleyQuinn's AvatarGnarleyQuinn

QUOTE originally posted by LycanKai

Once again asking to update Bounsweet's and Dhelmise's listings as they are both incorrect. Dhelmise's max is 60%. You are no longer able to get a 68% pair. It was possible in the past, but is physically impossible now. Keeping it listed as 68% will just cause people to throw away their max pairs in search of a percentage that is impossible to achieve. And with Bounsweet/Fomantis (I don't know about Bellsprout), both need to be evolved in order to pair at 85%. As it's listed now, it shows that they can be unevolved and reach 85% even though that isn't actually possible. And as someone else mentioned a month ago, Kangaskhan/Feraligatr (81% pair) is no longer the best possible. Kangaskhan/Exploud can reach 85%. I can send you my pair as proof if needed.
I posted proof of 85% tsareena/bellsprout here. Not sure if bellsprout works with bounsweet or not, but I'd imagine it would. That was the first 85% pair I got when pairing, so I kinda stopped there. Also kangaskhan and whismur line do pair better than with feraligatr, I've noticed.
shop & dexing ♦️ journal (see for credits) my lucky sparkly charm (sprite permission) - avatar credit in journal
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page