PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs >

GnarleyQuinn's AvatarGnarleyQuinn

QUOTE originally posted by Shazi

QUOTE originally posted by LycanKai

I recall you saying something about taking over the guide, so I thought you did have access. Sorry.
I used to when I was a moderator, but not any longer. I've worked out a comprimise with Suriya where I send her the code and she edits the post, so all should be quicked to get edited in the future. That aside, just to make sure I have the information that needs changing correct. Dhemise's maximum % with ditto is 60% (previously 68% that old pairs who had this will still keep it but site changes have made this no longer possible to make new pairs of this %) Bellsprout and Fomatis will make 85% with Steenee (but not bounsweet) since we have a section that has steenee in it do we know if bellsprout and fomantis will make 85% with tsareena? if so I can just move them all into the one catagory and remove the bounsweet entirely, if not I will make a row specifically for steenee
The pair I made was specifically tsareena and bellsprout at 85%
shop & dexing ♦️ journal (see for credits) my lucky sparkly charm (sprite permission) - avatar credit in journal
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page