PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 4950515253··· 128129130

ok, thank you!

Wanted Shinies

Yamask
Galarian Yamask
Ferroseed
Rufflet
Bunnelby
Swirlix
Cutiefly
Passimian
Dhelmise
Indeedee M
Indeedee F
Meltan
Nidoran F
Burmy F(3)
Pumpkaboo (Small, Average, Large)
Quibbit(Magma)
Quibbit(Charged)
Salandit F
Illumise

Wanted Albinos

Pumpkaboo (Small)
Illumise
Galarian Yamask
I will gladly adopt all unwated Deltas!
Sorry, I have two more questions. So wonder trading acts like the shelter, where the pokemon needed to be traded regularly before it reached me for the OT to not be me? And does nature / flavor preernce effect anything?
Matamoja's AvatarMatamoja
Juat a question about some monogender pokemon that aren't in the table in the first post. Can you get a 99% pair with Illumise/Volbeat, Miltank/Taurus and Vullaby/rufflet?
Michael • They/Them ShopBait Shop
Sprite made by me
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by LavenderTGhost

Sorry, I have two more questions. So wonder trading acts like the shelter, where the pokemon needed to be traded regularly before it reached me for the OT to not be me? And does nature / flavor preernce effect anything?
Quick note... Don't double post -- this could have been edited into your last post with a PM sent :) Please remember the forum rules. Now to th answer... Wonder Trading counts as a trade. A pokemon needs to either be traded to you or gotten through Wonder Trade (which is a trade) in order for it to have someone else's OT. The Shelter is the only place where OT resets and becomes the property of the new owner, and that new owner is the OT as soon as they trade it away. Nature/Flavor has no effect on anything. If you are wanting to breed for a specific nature that you like, you can make a pair with two pokemon who have that nature (or even just one of them with the nature, but you'll get less eggs to hatch that nature) and give them Everstones to DRASTICALLY increase the chances that eggs bred by you will display that nature.

QUOTE originally posted by Matamoja

Juat a question about some monogender pokemon that aren't in the table in the first post. Can you get a 99% pair with Illumise/Volbeat, Miltank/Taurus and Vullaby/rufflet?
The highest you can get with these, I believe, is 89%. Because they are not the SAME pokemon they cannot get 99%. Other factors that affect the percentage prevent this (not all factors in percentage calculation are known to Staff/users) :)
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 1967 — Shiny Total: 33 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
Sorry about that, thank you agian
Sunshine22's AvatarSunshine22
I couldn't find an answer to this anywhere so I thought I'd ask here. Would having a variant pair where both parents are variants increase the likelihood of getting varient eggs? And if they are both variant, if we gave them the item that the regular pokemon would hold (eg having a Snow Vespiqien hold a snow jewel), would that affect the rates as well? If not, what if we had, for example, a male Snow Combee breed with a regular Vespiquen holding a snow jewel?
We've got S/A pokemon, breeding pairs, custom S/A hunts, gem hunts, box hunts, and more!
Avatar made by the awesome artist KitKatWitch
Winter Night's AvatarWinter Night
I don't know if this is the place to ask, but figured it'll be the best place. Have you or anyone maybe found the highest compatibility for Minibbit yet? Seeing as it's genderless, I am guessing it can't go to 99% - just like all the other genderless. So far I managed to match 4 and got these percentages (just want to know if I should keep matching or whether the last is the highest we can get): - 60% - 67% - 68% - 69%
Need a breeding pair? Need a hunt? Or maybe you are just looking to trade? These two shops have it all! ...
Sunshine22's AvatarSunshine22
Judging from previous posts and this table, Minibbit's highest is 69% c:
Winter Night's AvatarWinter Night

QUOTE originally posted by Sunshine22

Judging from previous posts and this table, Minibbit's highest is 69% c:
Thank you! I appreciate the response and the link <3
GnarleyQuinn's AvatarGnarleyQuinn
I'm sorry if this was mentioned before, if so, could you please direct me to the correct place? I was looking for the highest percentages for exclusive pokemon, for example, petripeep.
shop & dexing ♦️ journal (see for credits) my lucky sparkly charm (sprite permission) - avatar credit in journal

Pages: 123··· 4950515253··· 128129130

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page