PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 4849505152··· 128129130

Shazi's AvatarShazi
are you using them with a red giga or trading them?
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
1ADDBaby's Avatar1ADDBaby

QUOTE originally posted by Shazi

are you using them with a red giga or trading them?
No, I do not use red giga nor trade them.
Suríya's AvatarSuríya
What type of Field are they in? *Edit* -- I just looked at your breeding pairs fields and none of the pokemon are below Max Happiness. So Im confused about how we are going to help you if we can't see the same thing you are.
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 1967 — Shiny Total: 33 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.

QUOTE originally posted by Suríya

What type of Field are they in? *Edit* -- I just looked at your breeding pairs fields and none of the pokemon are below Max Happiness. So Im confused about how we are going to help you if we can't see the same thing you are.
Aah, sorry. I had moved the pairing into fields that would raise the happiness back up as I was shocked by how fast their happiness had fallen. ;;-=-)a But it had happened to my Murkrow pairing, Meowstic pairing, the Kingdra pairing [they're in 'My Sunshine's favorite Field', you can see that one of them is at full max but the other one is slowly having to build its happiness back up], and my Orthrus pairing. All of these pairing were in those neutral fields and I was organizing them and realized that one pokemon of each of those pairing had lost a ton of happiness. I'm kind of scared to put them back into my "couple's retreat" fields and I'm now constantly checking on my other pairs in there to make sure that they're still at max happiness. I had went to the bugs forums first but didn't see any thing about an issue like this and I wasn't too sure how I should even go about addressing this issue?
Suríya's AvatarSuríya
This is something that sounds like you should send in a bug report and have Niet look at it. No one else seems to be he having this issue. :)

QUOTE originally posted by Suríya

This is something that sounds like you should send in a bug report and have Niet look at it. No one else seems to be he having this issue. :)
Okay! Thank you for your help!
So I should make sure the two pokemon I'm pairing are at max happiness before puting them into the daycare for the first time?

Wanted Shinies

Yamask
Galarian Yamask
Ferroseed
Rufflet
Bunnelby
Swirlix
Cutiefly
Passimian
Dhelmise
Indeedee M
Indeedee F
Meltan
Nidoran F
Burmy F(3)
Pumpkaboo (Small, Average, Large)
Quibbit(Magma)
Quibbit(Charged)
Salandit F
Illumise

Wanted Albinos

Pumpkaboo (Small)
Illumise
Galarian Yamask
I will gladly adopt all unwated Deltas!
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by LavenderTGhost

So I should make sure the two pokemon I'm pairing are at max happiness before puting them into the daycare for the first time?
Happiness does not affect their percentage but when you do have a pair at full happiness it raises the amount of eggs you get when they breed. :)
Gotcha, and for best results they two pokemon should be from differnt traniors, neithor of which is me?
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by LavenderTGhost

Gotcha, and for best results they two pokemon should be from differnt traniors, neithor of which is me?
One can be you, but a third party would need to pair the two pokemon for you and the person who sends the second one.

Pages: 123··· 4849505152··· 128129130

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page