PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 4647484950··· 128129130

Aquamoon0305's AvatarAquamoon0305
Ah oof and I wanted to do a melan Mew hunt T^T Now I gotta go find a ditto
Hi
CobaltComm's AvatarCobaltComm
You still can, you just need to collect a multitude of Origin Sashes. But yeah, if you don't want to spend the resources and time collecting and using summons, it's probably best to hunt something breedable. In the future, Pokemon have "Egg Groups" listed. If it says "Undiscovered", you can't breed it. Just for future reference :)
Thanks!~ Now off to shelter hunt a ditto...! yay... (╯^╰)
Shazi's AvatarShazi
Mew cannot breed with ditto either. Anything that has the undiscovered egg group cannot breed. To melan hunt mew you will have to collect origin sashes and use the egg supplier
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Why meeeeeee I'll never be able to get enough origin sashes it'll take to FINALLY get a melan Mew T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T
Iona's AvatarIona
People sell origin sashes pretty often. I'd recommend stocking up quite a bit since you're going after a melan....and get Arceus rank first to increase your chances of a melan.
Genderfluid - Any Pronouns
Polyamorous Demiromantic Demisexual
USA
Team Instinct
21 / 1000
Ok!~ Thanks for the advice!~
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
I have a kriptik with a 70% ditto pair. Since kriptik isn't un the first page I thought it could help ^^ Does madibuzz count as a one gendered 'mon or not? If so, I have one who make a 82% pair with a murkrow
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
Shazi's AvatarShazi
I'm not sure on kryptic at this stage but mandibuzz pairs eith braviary for a max of 89 :)
SakuraWolf23's AvatarSakuraWolf23

QUOTE originally posted by Nightmøn

I have a kriptik with a 70% ditto pair. Since kriptik isn't un the first page I thought it could help ^^ Does madibuzz count as a one gendered 'mon or not? If so, I have one who make a 82% pair with a murkrow
I have a 73% Ditto/Kryptik Pair.
Aliit Ori'shya Tal'din || Tai'shar Manetheren! SamanthaNBishop on Archive of our Own and Wattpad! Gaming || Writing || Pokemon Fan Fic: Angel of the Shadows Avatar of Trainer, Alexandria "Angel" Flamel, by Me Banner for me by Furret on PokeHeroes. Do not use without permission.

Pages: 123··· 4647484950··· 128129130

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page