PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 4546474849··· 128129130

Dracojax's AvatarDracojax
If I match it with a female not my OT and send both back to you the 90%+ match will not change but you are still the OT of your starter
For my shop click here
Suríya's AvatarSuríya
I appreciate that you two are trying to make a pair, but this is a guides section for questions and answers. I will be deleting the last two posts since they aren't relevant to the Guide but are a trade request. In the future please take the requests to PMs :)
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 1967 — Shiny Total: 33 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
Hello! Thank you so much for the guide, it's amazing. However, I have a few requests/suggestions/questions/etcetera... Does anyone know the highest percentage possible for Minibbit and Kryptik? (and any other genderless exclusives I may be forgetting) Would you ever consider adding a guide to getting max-percentage pairs for single-gender Pokemon? I think that would be very helpful, especially considering as there's already a genderless percentage guide ^^;
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
Narflunk's AvatarNarflunk
There have been posts about them previously, I wish I had saved them for my own use.
Buy stuff at my Shop Score: 0
Shazi's AvatarShazi
We haven't done extensive testing of single genders and counterparts outside of ditto but I would be more than happy to gather the info in this thread and try and condense it to find the best possible outcomes we can for each. I think that might have to be my next project since the question comes up a lot. Time to gather some pokemon to test haha
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
i have this paged saved might help shorten time finding single gender/genderless % link one link two
impish.sei's Avatarimpish.sei
From what I can tell from single gender species without direct counterparts, the maximum percentage is always 85 These are my 85 pairs for single genders

Hatched Shinies

glitter glitter, shine so bright

Hatched Albinos

pastel power!

Hatched Melans

heart attack in a purple sparkle

Hatched Eggs

so many eggs.....
0 pts .
Aquamoon0305's AvatarAquamoon0305
I have two Mews, one male one female, And it says I can't breed them.. Help me please!
Hi
They are legendary Pokémon and cannot breed
CobaltComm's AvatarCobaltComm
Mew is a Legendary Pokemon, and in the Undiscovered egg group. Thus it is incapable of breeding. This makes sense as to not crash the value of summons once people get two Mew, for example.

Pages: 123··· 4546474849··· 128129130

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page