PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 3940414243··· 128129130

Shazi's AvatarShazi

QUOTE originally posted by annador

QUOTE originally posted by anchali

May I ask what is the highest percentage for a Floette pair? Does the percentage depend on the pokemon it is bred with?
I believe the max is 85% with Spritzee. And yes, with single gender pairs the pokemon you're breeding with does influence the percentage if I recall.
Yes indeedy, a similar type and body shape to the pokemon you want to be breeding is ideal vs something that just happens to be in the same egg group/ditto
496 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
KainCrow's AvatarKainCrow
Just a question- if a breeding pair's percentage is locked at X %, with pokemon with OT A & B, and the pair is sold/traded to the person whose OT is A or B, Is it still affected by 20% boost, once it's locked at 90+%? Or it will be lowered to 70-ish %?
KainCrow's Trinket Trading /RTE/GEM/Items/Services RTE, Gem, Summons, S/A, Exclusive/Variant/Legends, Services. Offering Currency Trade
1:5:5k for my ZC, 1:6:6k for your GP/CR
/OT Swap Service Type Race - Current Score : 0 Auctions : NONE ATM

===== Goals ======

Saving for HM & Shiny Charms // Self-Hatched Melan Eevee Line

======Notable Pokemons=====

Patterns: Beast Tundra //
First Albino UB
First Albino Legendary
First Melan
First Albino
First Shiny
Starter

===========

When in need.. Mass Click and sell Albino Radars. Kain the Crow of the Crow Valley, Mischievous and Unpredictable D.S. By the way, who know the relationship b/w a fox and a crow?
annador's Avatarannador
Always locked. If you pair it, the percent is set.
Passively collecting ; ♦ Buying: 's at 20zc/100gp/100k per - send a labeled trade! ♥ Summons: ♦ Delta points for Milcery / Kitwurm Avatar from PFQ Advent ♥
Score: 8000
KainCrow's AvatarKainCrow
I see.. I should just breed some rare gender with nature I want and ask for a friend to help matching, then :D It's so hard to get rare gendered nature specific pokemons.. :X Thanks ^^
kimbolimbo's Avatarkimbolimbo
Hi ^^ Does anyone know if the max percentage for a staryu x ditto pair is still 83%? I've been trying to get a decent pair for ages, but the highest I ever got was 73%. I've been testing with about 10 staryu and five different dittos, so it just seems a bit strange that I haven't even gotten close to 83%

kim, 25, she/her sending me a picture of j-hope may get you a mass click
buying at 25zc each!
template & avatar by me
impish.sei's Avatarimpish.sei

QUOTE originally posted by kimbolimbo

Hi ^^ Does anyone know if the max percentage for a staryu x ditto pair is still 83%? I've been trying to get a decent pair for ages, but the highest I ever got was 73%. I've been testing with about 10 staryu and five different dittos, so it just seems a bit strange that I haven't even gotten close to 83%
It's been confirmed by Eltafez that max is 73, not 83.

Hatched Shinies

glitter glitter, shine so bright

Hatched Albinos

pastel power!

Hatched Melans

heart attack in a purple sparkle

Hatched Eggs

so many eggs.....
12201 pts .
Shazi's AvatarShazi
Since my own staryu is 73 i think the first post is actually a typo, i'll fix that now!
kimbolimbo's Avatarkimbolimbo
Cool, thank you!! c: I can finally check off Staryu then ;-;
i have a question, so i have a lunupine that has a 97% and about to get a solynx that has 90%. is it going to break the persent on the breeding between both of them??
Give them a lot of berries and affection -w-

Xolotl

Lv. 78 — 8,013 / 18,487
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Modest nature

Ghidorah

Lv. 65 — 11,308 / 16,089
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkDragon
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature

QUOTE originally posted by BountyHunter023

i have a question, so i have a lunupine that has a 97% and about to get a solynx that has 90%. is it going to break the persent on the breeding between both of them??
Correct me if I'm wrong, guys who probably know more about breeding than I do, but I think it recalculates the percentage, so for all we know, it could jumo uo to 98% or even 99%

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!

Pages: 123··· 3940414243··· 128129130

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page