PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 3839404142··· 128129130

Narflunk's AvatarNarflunk
You may have mentioned it in one of the 30+ pages before, but what is the max for specific dual-species pairs? Rufflet+Vullaby or Taurus+Miltank, for example?
Buy stuff at my Shop Score: 0
Shazi's AvatarShazi
From my experience it depends on the pair themselves but I think it's about 89%
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Narflunk's AvatarNarflunk
Thank you I have to absolutely commend you both on the work put into this guide, it is incredibly thorough and helpful. Indispensable for hunts!
Sherrice's AvatarSherrice
Hey Shazi and Suriya! I was mixing up a golett pair and got this: I know the front page says 72% so i just wanted to update it uwu
Shazi's AvatarShazi
Yes, this has been show to us before, suriya hadn't gotten to update it yet but thank you all the same!
annador's Avatarannador
I know a screenshot has been shown of higher, but testing I did not too long ago of 144 different pairs only resulted in a max of 60% for Dhelmise? I think that might be the max, given that I didn't even get like a 61% out of that sheer number of pairs.
Passively collecting ; ♦ Credits for ??? ♥ Steel Statues for Registeel ♦ Delta points for Milcery / Kitwurm Avatar from BananaLizard for my use ♥
Shazi's AvatarShazi
Niet had done an update a little while back that might have affected breeding and suri's pair was from before then. After my own testing as well I'm pretty certain the max is 60% on Dhelmise now. Suri is just lucky to have one locked at that higher %
anchali's Avataranchali
May I ask what is the highest percentage for a Floette pair? Does the percentage depend on the pokemon it is bred with?
journaltrade shopfriendo Credits Template credit
Freebie by quinn, thread here.
Profile credit
Art made by Shinobu, thread here. Character design by Pandemonium, won from an auction!
monca2014's Avatarmonca2014
What is the highest percentage for Kryptik? I have one for 70% but I don't now if it can go more high or 70% are the max for it.
annador's Avatarannador

QUOTE originally posted by anchali

May I ask what is the highest percentage for a Floette pair? Does the percentage depend on the pokemon it is bred with?
I believe the max is 85% with Spritzee. And yes, with single gender pairs the pokemon you're breeding with does influence the percentage if I recall.

QUOTE originally posted by monca2014

What is the highest percentage for Kryptik? I have one for 70% but I don't now if it can go more high or 70% are the max for it.
I think that is the max, I remember it being close to the 60s, but might want to wait til someone else can confirm. ^_^ Apparently when I tested last July, I got a 72% but have 73% noted as max

Pages: 123··· 3839404142··· 128129130

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page