PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 1516171819··· 131132133

Fleämpy Sün's AvatarFleämpy Sün
grandmaster.pngc+.png
Why? I had 78% with minior. Why would it be max 69 with beldum? Im just asking from curiosity.
Suríya's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSuríya
mod41137.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngsss.png

QUOTE originally posted by Ruby Sun

Why? I had 76% with minior. Why would it be max 69 with beldum? Im just asking from curiosity.
Different species have different percentages. A lot of factors are taken into account. Just because 81% may be the max for Minior doesn't mean it's the same for Beldum+Ditto.
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 2401 — Shiny Total: 41 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
Sciana's AvatarSciana
retiredstaff.pngultra.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by Ruby Sun

Why? I had 78% with minior. Why would it be max 69 with beldum? Im just asking from curiosity.
Minior and Ditto are the same height and same body style, whereas beldum is double ditto's size and a different body style. also, Minior is a lot closer in weight to Ditto, especially in core form. Type also affects breeding, too, but Ditto and Minior don't share that anyway and neither does Beldum and Ditto. Breeding groups also affects it, but Ditto will always be the odd man out in that regard. All that kind of stuff really does affect breeding!
Sweet Heart

Sweet Heart

Consumable

(item.png: 0)

A heart-shaped chocolate given to you by someone who cares about you! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 20.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +46,634,386
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFire
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
Sparkys's AvatarSparkys
grandmaster.pngb.png
Hey Suriya bot sure if this is out of place or not but I was wondering if you had made a list somewhere of your discovered highest percentages of breeding pairs with ditto? Thank you
Snowpix - Made by Chronos
summon_cel.png121
Thanks to Zanitha for making my snorpix(fusion sprite) for me as a gift and to Zorualord14for my Goldpix trophy
I have it written down in a notebook, yes. (I'm an animal! Not using a computer! Lol) it gets changed as I make more and more pairs that out number the previous percentages
Riliane's AvatarRiliane
grandmaster.pngc+.png
I have a list in my shop that might help. Second post, the tab that says Genderless, I have a list at the bottom c:
Noah's Ark
For all your breeding needs
Avatar by Aryuma772 used with permission.
Sparkys's AvatarSparkys
grandmaster.pngb.png
Ah thanks for the info. LOL! I love my notebooks! ;)
way2cool58's Avatarway2cool58
ultra.pngb+.png
what is the highest breeding pair for a ditto and voltorb?? im currently trying to find a better breeding pair my highest is 55%

QUOTE originally posted by way2cool58

what is the highest breeding pair for a ditto and voltorb?? im currently trying to find a better breeding pair my highest is 55%
81% in our experience.
venir's Avatarvenir
master.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by way2cool58

Hope you don't mind me inserting my thoughts here, Suri Based on the percentage that your pair has, I'm guessing that you're the OT of both pokemon, as neither is providing you with a bonus for a percentage higher than the 50's Try swapping your ditto and voltorb with two different people and you should get a better result ^^
Please PM me regarding commissions, thanks!
By icymoon193 Avatar by venir It's not like I hoard adamant and brave natured pokemon or anything.

Pages: 123··· 1516171819··· 131132133

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page