PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 1617181920··· 131132133

way2cool58's Avatarway2cool58
ultra.pngb+.png
thank you sooooo much! :D
lol now I see why I was getting the 70s
If You have unwanted Littens/its evolutions,please send them this way!
kaiforest's Avatarhypermode-12.pngkaiforest
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png
Did the way OTs work change recently? I just tried putting a pokemon I hatched and kept with a pokemon someone else adopted from the shelter (but I hatched) together and their compatibility was 56%. I also tried putting a pokemon I adopted but didn't hatch with a pokemon I hatched and kept, and the compatibility was again in the 50s. (all the same species, I'm breeding togedemaru)
Riliane's AvatarRiliane
grandmaster.pngc+.png
Please link them? EDIT: The second scenario, you should have gotten 50%, because you're OT of both of those Pokemon. "Pokemon adopted from the Shelter have been 'released' and their OT resets. When you adopt it from the Shelter, YOU become the new OT." The first... I'm not sure, I'd need to see their summaries.
Noah's Ark
For all your breeding needs
Avatar by Aryuma772 used with permission.
Suríya's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSuríya
mod41137.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngsss.png
"I just tried putting a pokemon I hatched and kept with a pokemon someone else adopted from the shelter" They hatched and kept one in the first scenario too. In both cases one pokemon was not traded and this resulted in the low scoring. There have been no updates or changes to pairing of pokemon.
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 2401 — Shiny Total: 41 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
This is the first pair I was talking about, which is 56% in the daycare: https://pokefarm.com/summary/YWbfy https://pokefarm.com/summary/77Z_1 I shouldn't be the OT for the second one, but that's how it appears in the daycare. It was hatched after the last time I moved things around in my daycare, so I know they weren't matched before. The second pair I talked about before was just me testing to see if shelter adoptions no longer reset the OT.
Riliane's AvatarRiliane
grandmaster.pngc+.png
That's what I thought. You traded it before it was released. That means you're still OT.
ah, didn't realize that, thanks
Aren't scatterbug patterns also base on original trainer? From what I understood adopting an EGG from the shelter made you the "OT" but adopting a pokemon it kept it's original trainer (whoever hatched it) (and eggs hatched by the shelter had no OT and thus (for the scatterbug patterns) gave meadow pattern. Unless OT works differently for breeding then for the scatterbug patterns.
Read it here Avatar made by me using RiseofDarkFire's Star Trek Dress Up Game on Deviant Art. Banner made by me using images from BBC's Merlin
Suríya's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSuríya
mod41137.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngsss.png

QUOTE originally posted by VulcanPrincess

Aren't scatterbug patterns also base on original trainer? From what I understood adopting an EGG from the shelter made you the "OT" but adopting a pokemon it kept it's original trainer (whoever hatched it) (and eggs hatched by the shelter had no OT and thus (for the scatterbug patterns) gave meadow pattern. Unless OT works differently for breeding then for the scatterbug patterns.
No. The patterns are affected by who hatches them, not who breeds them or what patterns are in the pairing. Patterns do not change in the Shelter.

Pages: 123··· 1617181920··· 131132133

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page