PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 1314151617··· 131132133

Elvenpaw's AvatarElvenpaw
ultra.pnge.png
What would be a good pokemon to pair with Hitmonchan?
235gem_electric.pngout of 2100!
Squishy, Queen of the Shellos
Suríya's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSuríya
mod41137.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngsss.png

QUOTE originally posted by Elvenpaw

Jynx possibly? I'm not sure... Never had to think about it. I usually just prefer to pair things with ditto lol
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 2401 — Shiny Total: 41 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
Sciana's AvatarSciana
retiredstaff.pngultra.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by Elvenpaw

Comparing heights and weights, I think either mr mime or jynx would be ideal? alakazam might work, too. not sure which is better. mr mime is close in height and kinda close in weight, jynx matches height but weight is further off, alakazam is close in height and even closer in weight. none is fighting type but all the fighting types tha might match in either height or weight are way off in the other stat. ...i had all this written up and was gonna have some initial comparison screenshots for those three, but looking back again i realize there's also magmar, but i don't think it would be as close as something like alakazam?? the closest fighting type might be either mega lucario or toxicroak from the looks of it. here is a comparison of the three (outlined in green) and hitmonchan (in pink) by height, and here they are again for weight. I think either jynx, alakazam, or toxicroak are the ideal partners for a hitmonchan. jynx at least matches height but is the furthest off from weight, alakazam is the closest in both without matching either, and toxicroak is the closest in both without matching (tho not as close as alakazam in weight and off by the same amount of height but on the shorter side), but is a fighting type. not sure which aspects get the best percentage.
Sweet Heart

Sweet Heart

Consumable

(item.png: 0)

A heart-shaped chocolate given to you by someone who cares about you! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 20.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +46,633,595
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFire
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
Elvenpaw's AvatarElvenpaw
ultra.pnge.png
Okay. Thank you. I'll look for a one of them.
Riliane's AvatarRiliane
grandmaster.pngc+.png
Magmar is a different type so would not recommend. Personally I do Machop.
Noah's Ark
For all your breeding needs
Avatar by Aryuma772 used with permission.
Astimageon's AvatarAstimageon
ace.pnge.png
Is a 99% Slowpoke pair lucky for the first try?
sprite portfolio cool sprites profile pic made by icymoon193
SaberStar2's AvatarSaberStar2
grandmaster.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by Astimageon

Is a 99% Slowpoke pair lucky for the first try?
yES I wish i could get that lucky holy cow xD
made by meikorn
Help me out? :) avie by me, button by Ultimate Fish
u.pngGS ballsu.png
Riliane's AvatarRiliane
grandmaster.pngc+.png
In theory there's a 1/10 chance. It's random, really. Some Pokemon I try 20 pairs and no 99%'s, others I get three 99%'s in a row.
Yukirona's AvatarYukirona
master.pngc.png
I have a question. Let's imagine I get a Pokemon of the same kind from two different users, user A and user B. Now I put them in the daycare and they are a 98% pair. What happens, if I trade this pair back to user A? (After I had it in the daycare of course) Would it still be 98% because the capabitity of two pokemon stays after being put in he daycare once, or will it change, because user A is the OT of one of the Pokemon? Sorry for the complicated question ^^' You're doing a great job with this guide btw, helped me a lot :D
Fireclaw the Zangoose
Sergor the shiny Zangoose
Anja the albino Zangoose
Shira the Skitty
Hillo's AvatarHillo
champion.pngd+.png
It will stay the same, so still 98% this works if you trade it to anybody When two pokemon meet each other, they will never forget their feelings for each other XD Am I allowed to answer?

Pages: 123··· 1314151617··· 131132133

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page