PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 109110111112113··· 128129130

Powerpuff13's AvatarPowerpuff13

QUOTE originally posted by the.better.sei

QUOTE originally posted by Powerpuff13

I just figured out that Hitmontop can be paired with Lucario at 85% if you want to add that to the guide.

QUOTE originally posted by Powerpuff13

Just finished testing some Tangela and Bounsweet, got 85% if you'd like to add that.
To save you some time, pheaux has a post here about genderless %s and here about monogender pairs and their max possibilities and with whom. I know the former has been posted in here before but not sure about the latter.
Ah okay, thanks! I was actually planning on testing quite a few of the monogenders pheaux listed but now that I know they work I don't have to.
Buttercup • She/Her/They/Them • 16 Type Race Score=0 Current Hunt:Cleffa 0s/3a/134h
Wanderen's AvatarWanderen
Edit/Update: Now I have a highly compatible pair of vilechu in the daycare. Tried having snichu as one or both parents and kept getting the "not compatible for breeding" message, so apparently it has to be evolved to breed at all. However am still not seeing any message about the vilechu pair producing something unexpected. Am still not getting any snichu eggs. Just sneasel eggs. Am starting to feel that I picked the wrong species to iIV hunt. XD Do they need to be holding a certain item to get snichu eggs? Thanks again for your help.
Drew my own avatar, finally, so yes I have permission to use it. =)
Shazi's AvatarShazi

QUOTE originally posted by Wanderen

Edit/Update: Now I have a highly compatible pair of vilechu in the daycare. Tried having snichu as one or both parents and kept getting the "not compatible for breeding" message, so apparently it has to be evolved to breed at all. However am still not seeing any message about the vilechu pair producing something unexpected. Am still not getting any snichu eggs. Just sneasel eggs. Am starting to feel that I picked the wrong species to iIV hunt. XD Do they need to be holding a certain item to get snichu eggs? Thanks again for your help.
vilechu will not give an unexpected message as they are expected to make snichu eggs
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Eeveehart's AvatarEeveehart

Snichu are baby pokemon like pichu. So only vilechu can make the eggs
My time zone: CST(server time-5 hours) Typerace score: 0 Check out my Shop Shiny umbreon charm avatar sprite made by sojussimblr for my use only.
Wanderen's AvatarWanderen
... oh, okays. It's one of those special pairings. Understood. Thank you. So.. Please may I have a couple extra hints to help me narrow it down. Is it Vilechu + different exclusive? Or Vilechu + legendary? Because I've already tried Pikachu + Vilechu, Sneasel + Vilechu and Vilechu + Vilechu. And I would really just like to try and figure out the necessary pair soon so that I can actually start the IV hunt.
Panceon's AvatarPanceon

... oh, okays. It's one of those special pairings. Understood. Thank you. So.. Please may I have a couple extra hints to help me narrow it down. Is it Vilechu + different exclusive? Or Vilechu + legendary? Because I've already tried Pikachu + Vilechu, Sneasel + Vilechu and Vilechu + Vilechu. And I would really just like to try and figure out the necessary pair soon so that I can actually start the IV hunt.
When it comes to breeding Variants, you'll always get the non variant eggs the most compared to the variant eggs, Better chances is by using a Red Gigamaro but that takes away a lot of their happiness, better to have lots of sweet hearts when using the Red Gigamaro, but that is the only way to "Better" your chances, which ofc having a 99% pair.
April 2024 Type Race Winners
Tropy By: Cherushii78 Shop Banner made by: Inkmonkun
impish.sei's Avatarimpish.sei

QUOTE originally posted by CherryPanda

When it comes to breeding Variants, you'll always get the non variant eggs the most compared to the variant eggs, Better chances is by using a Red Gigamaro but that takes away a lot of their happiness, better to have lots of sweet hearts when using the Red Gigamaro, but that is the only way to "Better" your chances, which ofc having a 99% pair.
In case you're still confused, Vilechu + Vilechu is the best option. As a variant, you'll get ~1 vilechu egg for every 7 sneasel eggs

Hatched Shinies

glitter glitter, shine so bright

Hatched Albinos

pastel power!

Hatched Melans

heart attack in a purple sparkle

Hatched Eggs

so many eggs.....
0 pts .
I have a very strange question. Is it possible for a 97% Passimian pair to breed an Oranguru egg? My pair just did. I'll attach proof later once I adopt the egg. EDIT: Proof If you click on the link of the egg, you will see that the parents are two Passimian.
Shazi's AvatarShazi
Yes passimian and oranguru are counterparts and will breed each other's eggs

QUOTE originally posted by Shazi

Yes passimian and oranguru are counterparts and will breed each other's eggs
What is the chance of that happening? Are there any other counterparts that will do the same?

Pages: 123··· 109110111112113··· 128129130

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page