PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 108109110111112··· 127128129

Raynavee's AvatarRaynavee
Ok, so I'm seeming to not grasp something that isn't touched on in this guide. If I were to use a regional form male pokemon with the same regional form female pokemon (ie. Galarian Meowth M/Galarian Meowth F) would they produce the regional form eggs? The breeding guide on the Wiki says I need to use a male that HAS a regional form with a female from the region to get the regional form of the male pokemon? Can I not just breed in the former way described, or am I going to get original form eggs with a regional form pair? Edit: I tested it out, and found out my answer. Thank you.
Score: 0
Type Race Specials: 1 | 0 | 0 ***Working on Living Dex of Naughty pokemon. If you have any Naughty pokemon you would like to send my way, I would be greatly appreciative!*** Also, currently looking for *Naughty* Alolan Geodude, Alolan Graveler and Alolan Golem for 99% breeding pairs!
Powerpuff13's AvatarPowerpuff13
I just figured out that Hitmontop can be paired with Lucario at 85% if you want to add that to the guide.
Buttercup • She/Her/They/Them • 16 Type Race Score=0 Current Hunt:Scatterbug 0s/0a/2h (Paused)
Wanderen's AvatarWanderen
Hi there, Sorry if this has already been answered somewhere and I missed it. I'm trying to iv hunt snichu. I have a vilechu and a pikachu with okay ivs in the daycare. They are breeding fairly well, I have a lot of sneasel and pichu eggs - and zero snichu eggs. Any ideas on what I'm missing? Do both parents need to be vilechu? What can I do to boost the output of snichu eggs? Thanks for your time.
Drew my own avatar, finally, so yes I have permission to use it. =)
Shazi's AvatarShazi

QUOTE originally posted by Wanderen

Hi there, Sorry if this has already been answered somewhere and I missed it. I'm trying to iv hunt snichu. I have a vilechu and a pikachu with okay ivs in the daycare. They are breeding fairly well, I have a lot of sneasel and pichu eggs - and zero snichu eggs. Any ideas on what I'm missing? Do both parents need to be vilechu? What can I do to boost the output of snichu eggs? Thanks for your time.
Unless you have the message that says something unexpected will will be produced when your pair is in the daycare you will not get any exclusive eggs
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Okay, thanks for letting me know. I definitely do not see that message in the daycare.
Shazi's AvatarShazi
I would reccomend getting a pair of snichu to breed specifically make sure you will definitely get their eggs
Thank you. I will look into that.
Powerpuff13's AvatarPowerpuff13
Just finished testing some Tangela and Bounsweet, got 85% if you'd like to add that.
impish.sei's Avatarimpish.sei

QUOTE originally posted by Powerpuff13

I just figured out that Hitmontop can be paired with Lucario at 85% if you want to add that to the guide.

QUOTE originally posted by Powerpuff13

Just finished testing some Tangela and Bounsweet, got 85% if you'd like to add that.
To save you some time, pheaux has a post here about genderless %s and here about monogender pairs and their max possibilities and with whom. I know the former has been posted in here before but not sure about the latter.

Hatched Shinies

glitter glitter, shine so bright

Hatched Albinos

pastel power!

Hatched Melans

heart attack in a purple sparkle

Hatched Eggs

so many eggs.....
17110 pts .
Shazi's AvatarShazi
Pheaux keeps a much more robust record of what is possible for pairs, our guide only lists some of the possibilities so people have a starting point to work with for their own breeding

Pages: 123··· 108109110111112··· 127128129

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page