PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 110111112113114··· 128129130

greenookie's Avatargreenookie

QUOTE originally posted by Powerpuff13

What is the chance of that happening? Are there any other counterparts that will do the same?
The Daycare page of the wiki says Miltank/Tauros, Volbeat/Illumise, and Rufflet/Vullaby in addition to Passimian/Oranguru
Avatar is a goofy simple animation done by me a few years back! Check out my Pokémon Adopts shop 💚
Powerpuff13's AvatarPowerpuff13

QUOTE originally posted by greenookie

QUOTE originally posted by Powerpuff13

What is the chance of that happening? Are there any other counterparts that will do the same?
The Daycare page of the wiki says Miltank/Tauros, Volbeat/Illumise, and Rufflet/Vullaby in addition to Passimian/Oranguru
Ah okay, thanks! I already knew that Miltank/Tauros, Volbeat/Illumise, and Rufflet/Vullaby would breed two seperate species of eggs because you're breeding two seperate species, but I was breeding Passimian/Passimian so I had no clue what was going on. Thanks! Although, what is the chance of this happening if you breed two Passimian? I assume that the chance with Miltank/Tauros, Volbeat/Illumise, and Rufflet/Vullaby would be 50/50, is it the same with Passimian and Oranguru?
Buttercup • She/Her/They/Them • 16 Type Race Score=0 Current Hunt:Cleffa 0s/3a/134h
Shazi's AvatarShazi
It's not 50/50 for passimian and oranguru unless you have one of each in your daycare. I don't have exact figures but i think maybe 1 in 5 roughly. Last time i bred then it was more common than exclusive breeding but definitely not 50/50
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
sanji's Avatarsanji
how does it work as far as fishing go? would you be the OT of the pokemon that you caught?
VINNY - CLICK HERE FOR MY PRONOUNS fish enthusiast & grill dad in training
Tart Apple

Tart Apple

Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar apple that can make a certain species of Pokémon evolve. It's exceptionally tart.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 100 — +45,386
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricNormal
Happiness MAX
Hardy nature
impish.sei's Avatarimpish.sei

QUOTE originally posted by SANJI

how does it work as far as fishing go? would you be the OT of the pokemon that you caught?
Yes

Hatched Shinies

glitter glitter, shine so bright

Hatched Albinos

pastel power!

Hatched Melans

heart attack in a purple sparkle

Hatched Eggs

so many eggs.....
0 pts .
Shazi's AvatarShazi

QUOTE originally posted by SANJI

OT is entirely based on who traded a pokemon first, if you caught a pokemon and traded it then you will be the OT if you fished it, released it to the shelter and someone else adopted it and traded it, they would be the OT
Kyøujurøu's AvatarKyøujurøu
Have we discovered what the highest % is for Hisuian Voltorb? Would it be the same as regular Voltorb?
Set your heart ablaze!

14/500

9/500

62/500

0/500
Signature and bg image made by Cele
Trebor's AvatarTrebor

QUOTE originally posted by Kyøujurøu

Have we discovered what the highest % is for Hisuian Voltorb? Would it be the same as regular Voltorb?
Nothing officially confirmed as of yet, but I have seen one 81% pair in the wild, being used. So I suspect so.
Special delta collector Team
Savage Spin-Out (Bug)
: 0 pts Current Shiny Hunt 0/75 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
ÍtsÍndígo's AvatarÍtsÍndígo
highest pair i made was 81% so far
Twickers14's AvatarTwickers14
Same here, highest I got was 81%

Pages: 123··· 110111112113114··· 128129130

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page