PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 100101102103104··· 130131132

1slowpoke's Avatar1slowpoke
master.pnge+.png
thank you
maramens's Avatarhypermode-12.pngmaramens
hypermode.pngmaster.pnge+.png
i have a (probbably dumb) question.. I had a break since early 2020 and it seems that my breeding pairs are not up to date anymore because now there is a difference between base % and total %.. if I try to get the couples to (almost) the same level.. do they get their high % again? or do I have to do something else too? also if people are selling breeding pairs, do they tell you the base % of the total %? I don't know if that changed too
Score: 3516
Jellybones's AvatarJellybones
arceus.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by maramens

i have a (probbably dumb) question.. I had a break since early 2020 and it seems that my breeding pairs are not up to date anymore because now there is a difference between base % and total %.. if I try to get the couples to (almost) the same level.. do they get their high % again? or do I have to do something else too? also if people are selling breeding pairs, do they tell you the base % of the total %? I don't know if that changed too
Your pairs can get a high percentage again if they're the same level, are level 50 or higher, and are happy. Also when people sell pairs they list the base percentage. 👍 (This is the percentage before any affects of levels/happiness are applied, and the total percentage is after the affects, and can be lower or higher than the base percent.)
maramens's Avatarhypermode-12.pngmaramens
hypermode.pngmaster.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Jellybones

QUOTE originally posted by maramens

Your pairs can get a high percentage again if they're the same level, are level 50 or higher, and are happy. Also when people sell pairs they list the base percentage. 👍
thank you! then I have some level up work to do! 🤣
Shazi's Avatarhypermode-12.pngShazi
supermod.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngs.png
It should be noted that pairs were always like this, the only real change is that now we can SEE how levels and happiness actually affect the pair's actual % chance.
496 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Hi so what is the maximum breeding chance for Hatterene and what pair is good for Hatterene?Because I want to make an pair and I don’t know the max and it doesn’t say in the mono gender pair section as well as the Pokémon to pair her with.
InHystericz's Avatarhypermode-12.pngInHystericz
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by WhiteSnowyBall

Hi so what is the maximum breeding chance for Hatterene and what pair is good for Hatterene?Because I want to make an pair and I don’t know the max and it doesn’t say in the mono gender pair section as well as the Pokémon to pair her with.
From my knowledge you need to make a max pairing with it’s pre-evos and then evolve into a hatterene ^^
Chilly • They/Them • Australian Arceus WondersTrade Shop LF: summon_cre.pngsummon_gir.pngsummon_hea.pngsummon_lug.png Shattered Psyche
Score: 82
Shazi's Avatarhypermode-12.pngShazi
supermod.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngs.png
InHystericz is correct, Hattenna, Hattrem and Hatterene all have different body shapes and to our knowledge none of the compatible pokemon with the same body shape as Hatterene will give the max % so your best bet is to stick to the preevos
So if I paired the prevos already, then I can evolve them and they will still have 81% breeding chance?
Suríya's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSuríya
mod41137.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngsss.png

QUOTE originally posted by WhiteSnowyBall

So if I paired the prevos already, then I can evolve them and they will still have 81% breeding chance?
Yes. Once they have been paired for a percentage it will not change once the pokemon evolve
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 2401 — Shiny Total: 41 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.

Pages: 123··· 100101102103104··· 130131132

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page