PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

[Promotion] GP for all!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345··· 131415

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by Primpy

Oh, I was expecting some free GP. Disappointing.
Okay. Let me just put you down in the "list of people who can't be satisfied, and who therefore should be disqualified from any fun events in the future". Seriously, people have even posted here saying they got free GP from Wonder Trading!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Okay. Let me just put you down in the "list of people who can't be satisfied, and who therefore should be disqualified from any fun events in the future". Seriously, people have even posted here saying they got free GP from Wonder Trading!
I'll admit, I thought you meant free GP first as well ^^,' But when I saw what it really was, I have to admit, I think it's a lot better. It actually motivates people to help others, even if it means getting a prize, but motivation no less ^_^
Love Is Love ♂ + ♂ = ♥ ♀ + ♀ = ♥ ♀ + ♂ = ♥ put this on your signature if you agree The ultimate perfection, is imperfection ♥ put this on your signature if you agree
MochaFox's AvatarMochaFox

I think the title was just misleading. c: I too thought it was some free GP being given out. I understand now that I've red the post, and technically it -is- free! There are generous people here who are willing to give out GP to strangers. Bless their hearts~ I would definitely do the same if I had a reliable source of money.
✦ ✦
69/500+
153/500+
✦ ♥ Jacob Daniel born 7/17/18 ♥ ♥ Zander Leon due 8/1/24 ♥
✧ Template: [✦] | Avatar: [✦] | Background: [✦] | Font: [✦]
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
The fact that I can do a promotion like this shows how good a community PF has :) I'm pretty sure something like this would never work on other sites...
I think I saw a few, but most have crumbled, while others took the approach you did. You clarified it in the post on the rules and made it where in a sense, everyone's a winner ^_^
Lucario321's AvatarLucario321

Ok Primpy, know this isnt an attempt to put you down, its the opposite. You have actually a pretty good chance of getting gp. First, go on wondertrade a few times and you may get some Pokemon with vouchers, i got mine on my 3rd wonder trade. Secondly, if you dont like that idea, you can trade with people or look at forums, people will trade with discounted prices due to themselves having an incentive along with the 25% gp discount. Third, keep in mind that this is an event, and you are'nt exactly entitled to this gp and the people who are nice enough to give thier pokemon gp vouchers are doing it just for that- being nice. Just go on wondertrade for a while or look at the forums. Seriously, be happy you have this chance, and take advantage of it.
CutePichu's AvatarCutePichu

QUOTE originally posted by Karmarsi

I think the title was just misleading. c: I too thought it was some free GP being given out. I understand now that I've red the post, and technically it -is- free! There are generous people here who are willing to give out GP to strangers. Bless their hearts~ I would definitely do the same if I had a reliable source of money.
True. I too thought it was free GP. But I think the event is sooo much better. If you trade there is a chance you can get GP. And the people buying it get a chance to win plushies. Definitely better than any random giveaway.
The pic I'm using as my avatar is by Marie-Chan. From the Advent Calendar.
Electric Gems 40/100
Click my unevolved pokemon please? They're sorted and stacked in the first field!
Constantine's AvatarConstantine
Very nice indeed, I thought I'd share the love myself and opened up a raffle giving these vouchers away. It's a win, win situation really. The website wins, the winners win and I win because I get good Karma which will hopefully nullify the fact I eat babies. Fingers crossed, yeah?
♔ Fae King Give me equality.
This is a nice idea. It's too bad I can't really be a part of it because I got no money to spare. Those plushies looks cute oh well.
Nagito's AvatarNagito
Oooh how exciting! <3 Thanks for doing this! Also, I have that Minccino plush too~ :p Mine is named Cindy.
My Links Journal | Mature Journal | Fairy-type Clan Casper | 22 | agender | they/them | INFJ Previously had the PFQ username kittens Avatar art by Ravoilie || Signature art by Turtlo

Pages: 12345··· 131415

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page