PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

[Promotion] GP for all!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 12131415

Nataku's AvatarNataku
Must have changed between here and pf1. I thought for sure we had a rule against spoiling events. O.o Like you're not allowed to tell others about the event or tell them where to find the secret so and so needed for the event or something? I must have got it confused I guess.
When life gives you lemons;kindly accept its misguided charity and incorporate them into your scheme for world domination~ Anonymous My avatar is mine. From the image 'yes milord'. Proof:MY Deviantart account!
Nagito's AvatarNagito

This post contains one or more BBCode Errors and cannot be displayed properly.

Error: One or more tags were opened, but not closed. Expected [/hide] (opened on line 1) on line 5

If this is your post, please edit it to correct these errors. For now, the post will be shown raw, with no BBCode processing.

That was a rule on PF1. I'm not sure if it will be a rule on PFQ though, as the current rule is: "Tag all spoilers in [hide] tags." But since the event is already over, they wouldn't be able to gain anything from the points code anyway - unless they're still able to enter it, I'm not sure since I've already entered it in and can't check.
My Links Journal | Mature Journal | Fairy-type Clan Casper | 22 | agender | they/them | INFJ Previously had the PFQ username kittens Avatar art by Ravoilie || Signature art by Turtlo
Nataku's AvatarNataku
I never found it myself and I thought the free point promo was extended, but Niet-sama knows for certain. Anywho I meant to tell them that it wouldn't be likely anyone other than Niet-sama will eventually reveal where he hid it.
Gothbutter's AvatarGothbutter
No, the box to input any code is no longer there. But I didn't want the code to get any points, anyway. I was just curious as to what it was. I searched for a good while and wanted to know where I failed. It's fine, in any case. There truly is no reason to make a fuss over it. ^_^; Consider my question revoked.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Hey guys, just a reminder that I haven't forgotten about this, I will try to get the prizes drawn as soon as possible, but thank you for your patience!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
MaryAnn's AvatarMaryAnn
I don't mean to be rude, but have the winners been announced? :x I'm just curious :p And curiousity killed the Espurr
Hoarding Espurr/Meowstic, send me any and all unwanted ones!
Khisyra's AvatarKhisyra
Niet, darling. *looks at your last post* Are you sure you haven't forgotten something? :o :P
Toothless's AvatarToothless
Have the prizes been drawn yet? o:
Deviantart | PokeHeroes | Tumblr Avatar from the anime "Free!" - edited by me | Signature from Tumblr - edited by me
CutePichu's AvatarCutePichu

QUOTE originally posted by Toothless

Have the prizes been drawn yet? o:
Not yet. Hopefully soon.
The pic I'm using as my avatar is by Marie-Chan. From the Advent Calendar.
Electric Gems 40/100
Click my unevolved pokemon please? They're sorted and stacked in the first field!
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
There's been an unfortunate situation, so Niet has been holding off on this until it's resolved. Don't worry, he especially kept this thread on the Announcement Bubble so he doesn't forget!
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez

Pages: 123··· 12131415

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page