PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

[Promotion] GP for all!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 131415

POLL: What should be done?

•  20%
  •  26%
  •  11%
  •   5%
  •  38%

Total votes: 262

This poll is now closed.

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

"GP for all" Promotion!

IMPORTANT: The promotion has now ended, however you still have until Sunday 23rd to redeem the Free Points code, if you can find it! All GP Vouchers are now being sold at a 25% discount until the end of March 15th (10 years ago) But on top of that, look what you could WIN! These adorable things are lifesize, meaning if they actually existed in real life, that's how big they'd be. Let me tell you, that's pretty big! Fennekin can ride on my shoulder (with a little help to balance), to give you an idea! (That Minccino's lifesize too, but he's mine :p My Kazuki!) Three lucky winners will each win one of the three Starters. When winners are chosen, they will be given a chance to discuss who wants what, and try to come to an agreement on which Starter goes to which winner. If an agreement can't be reached, I will pick randomly. So how do you win these things? Well, that's where the name of this promotion starts to make sense. For every GP Voucher that you send to another user, either by Trade, Gift or Wonder Trade, will earn you Points: - 100 GP Voucher = 1 point - 550 GP Voucher = 7 points - 1,250 GP Voucher = 18 points - 3,000 GP Voucher = 45 points Each Point counts as an entry into the prize draw. It is from this prize draw that winners will be chosen. (If you win, all of your points are removed from the draw so you can't win twice - just makes things a little fairer) Of course, the more Doug-minded of you will notice that you could just buy one Voucher, and trade it back and forth with a friend to cheat the system and get free Points, right? Well, wrong. There's very clever stuff going on to make sure you can't cheat it ;) The promotion is active starting now, and all trades that happen starting from this post and up until the end of the promotion will be counted. I will be creating a page that shows how many Points you have, and there will also be a way to get a few free Points too, just to give a chance to more people. Anyway, the point of this promotion is to encourage sharing of GP Vouchers, especially with people who can't buy things. So... Share and Enjoy! EDIT: Page is finally up. /event/gpforall
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Void's AvatarVoid
This'll be nice for the people like me who can't buy the gold. Go farmers, GO! Spread the gold-love! Yeah! First post!
Ilyriss's AvatarIlyriss
OMG! So cute! <3 I support totally this idea!

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

There will also be a way to get a few free Points too, just to give a chance to more people.
Hmm.. I like this :D
Well... This is a signature .-. ✮✮Avatar is a Chibi OC by Silver Raven in their Art Shop✮✮
Lørd Pyrøn's AvatarLørd Pyrøn

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

There will also be a way to get a few free Points too, just to give a chance to more people.
Cool! It's more interesting that way.
✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸
Muddy's AvatarMuddy
It's my birthday on the 5th! -wink wink- haha
This is so empty... Visit my Sprite and Template Shop!
Toothless's AvatarToothless
I love this idea! It's a great opportunity for people who cant buy GP, get some. Sadly i cannot buy them since there is no 'purchase via mobile' option, and un-fortunately not many people here know me, so I wont be getting any GP. Overall, cool idea.
Deviantart | PokeHeroes | Tumblr Avatar from the anime "Free!" - edited by me | Signature from Tumblr - edited by me
regenbogen's Avatarregenbogen
This is a great idea, although I don't know that I'd get anything, haha. Nice thought, at the least. As for the "potential free points", I'm assuming that means prize points.
CutePichu's AvatarCutePichu
This is awesome! Too bad I can't buy GP, that Chespin is adorable.
The pic I'm using as my avatar is by Marie-Chan. From the Advent Calendar.
Electric Gems 40/100
Click my unevolved pokemon please? They're sorted and stacked in the first field!
Lucario321's AvatarLucario321
THIS IS GREAT! i dont have a credit card for gp, and people who have it can spread the love, and in return get a chance for those adorable starters. Thanks Niet, thats a fantastic idea.
Nataku's AvatarNataku
Came here cuz title. Leaves here cuz no money...life sux when you poor as dirt...no fennekin plushie for me :<
When life gives you lemons;kindly accept its misguided charity and incorporate them into your scheme for world domination~ Anonymous My avatar is mine. From the image 'yes milord'. Proof:MY Deviantart account!

Pages: 123··· 131415

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page