PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

[Promotion] GP for all!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234··· 131415

This is a great idea! too bad i cant join in and spread the gold :(
PayPal: Ashikabir19@gmail.com Help me out by donating any amount! Leave a PM and ill make sure to MASS Click when ever I can! GP is also accepted ;) Click my Pokemon :D
Akechi's AvatarAkechi
I really like this idea! c: But I don't think I'll be getting gold since nobody really knows me. ;v;
xin. he/him. aspiring artist trying to get by. dA: fletiamo avatar and sprite are official. signature made by gallderox.
Lucario321's AvatarLucario321
after 3 wondertrades* i get a 100 gp voucher. dont worry guys, its possible!
While I sadly can't buy GP, this is a great promotion and fun one too for those who can. Plus it's a win-win for those like and others who don't have funds to get GP and those who can to get a chance to win something that awesome ^_^ Good luck to all the participants :D
Love Is Love ♂ + ♂ = ♥ ♀ + ♀ = ♥ ♀ + ♂ = ♥ put this on your signature if you agree The ultimate perfection, is imperfection ♥ put this on your signature if you agree
djinn's Avatardjinn
... but, w-what about that Minccino, Niet? MINCINNO. Y U NO GIVE ME MINCINNO?
- Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?
Avatar "Pentaclops" by Gomis. Permission to use image here.
Sköll's AvatarSköll
And here I thought I would never see what a Fenniken stuffie looked like! All of the ones in Walmart are usually gone and there'll be one Froakie swimming in a sea of Chespins.
Avatar drawn by me :3 If you see it anywhere else, please tell me so that I may go on a hunt D:<
Poké-Hatcher's AvatarPoké-Hatcher
Oh, those plush starters are lovely. Too bad I'm strapped for cash these days.
My babies: Avatar - art by myself / You can call me PH or Hatcher c:
CutePichu's AvatarCutePichu

QUOTE originally posted by Sköll

And here I thought I would never see what a Fenniken stuffie looked like! All of the ones in Walmart are usually gone and there'll be one Froakie swimming in a sea of Chespins.
Why nobody like Chespin :'(
The pic I'm using as my avatar is by Marie-Chan. From the Advent Calendar.
Electric Gems 40/100
Click my unevolved pokemon please? They're sorted and stacked in the first field!
AnimeRockz's AvatarAnimeRockz
i dont have money for gp :( on pokefarm, I got alot of gp from boxes and spin the wheel game. Plus I HAVE A FENNEKIN PLUSHIE already. Good luck to anyone who is entering :) I really want froakie too.
Luckytiger
Avatar made by: Me Sprites by: Luckytiger
Primpy's AvatarPrimpy
Oh, I was expecting some free GP. Disappointing.

Pages: 1234··· 131415

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page